Friend's dream

Archives for 2013
Ruth
Diamond Member

Friend's dream

Post by Ruth »

My friend told me she had a dream that she was riding in the car with somebody she doesn't remember who or, who was driving. They were going to her sister house which you have to take the interstate well, they got in a bad accident and she said she was thrown from the car and felt the impact of the crash which woke her up. She told me this because today they would be traveling to her sister's house and was nervous about the dream. I told her (not a dream interp) to pray maybe the Lord is warning you.

EOD
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

In this dream....I am feeling that the car represents a union between your friend and someone (in the car, but don't know who they are). It could be friendship or more.

The main focus of this dream is the accident.....and the impact of the accident. So this is speaking of how this relationship impacts or will impact her.

You would naturally think...has to be negative, but I say not. Unless there was more about the dream not said. Unless the dream emphasis wounds and injury...the impact...could be just speaking of the effect or how it will affect her life....she really felt it, then she woke up...like the last word to her.

If the dream did not give a clue as to how it will affect her life or feelings in a large way, I would just consider it one of the following:

1. She has already experience this impact in her life & to look at it correctly so with Godly wisdom or
2. As Insight of a future impact coming...so she is on alert for walking with wisdom thru it. It could be an Exciting impact....The implied question is...How are you (your friend) going to handle this sistuation?

Hope this helps....God Bless.
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

Not sure if this will change the meaning of the dream. But she said her and somebody else were thrown out of the car. She went through the windshield. No wounds or injuries just felt the impact.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Just a thought that came to me when I read that she went through the windshield. A windshield is there to protect and shield the driver and passengers. It is a clear view of what is in front of them as well as a safety barrier.

Now when you say in the dream she went through the windshield along with someone else....she may want to reason if there is a relationship that she has now or in the future with someone that pulls her to break natural safety rules in her life..or compromise. If so, she is warned of that she will feel the impact of breaking that protection that is place for her right now.

Just a thought based on what you gave...God bless and may he guide your friend in good decisions.
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

Thank you!!!