JPJ Delivers a Message

Archives for 2013
bjcollin
Site Owner

JPJ Delivers a Message

Post by bjcollin »

Dream 11/28

In this dream I was at what I knew to be my place of employment but it looked nothing like my IRL place of employment. This building looked like an old movie theater that had been converted by adding windows and removing the seats and putting in a bunch of tables with computers on them. I was not sure what this business did. I was stepping outside, like for a break or something, and I was on the sidewalk in front of the building when I noticed somebody jogging down the street. When the person got closer to me I noticed it was John Paul Jackson (JPJ) the prophet who was jogging by. He was dressed in a red and blue with white outline short jogging shorts (old short 80s style) and a light grey t-shirt. He passed me by, then he turned back and approached me. He was friendly and we started chit-chatting a bit. He said he had a word for me that he was still working on so he wanted me to take him inside with him. So I went back inside the building and JPJ was following me back to my desk somewhere out in the middle of the floor. When we sat down it was so loud that I had trouble hearing him, but he said his word for me was from 1 John... I think it was 1 John 4:10 but I was not totally certain as it was so loud and busy inside the building. After giving the word, he smiled at me, shook my hand, and stood up and left. *end of dream*
Last edited by bjcollin on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Maybe the message is a simple one. You may be involved in a certain reconstructing of something in ministry...or re-arranging something and it could be the Lord is saying don't let the push for the project be louder than His calm voice.
It's interesting because I've been studying JPJ's ministry since 2001 and he himself has a calming tone to his voice and appears to be a really kind person on screen. I'm sure it's Jesus playing him in your dream.

Just Larry's 2 cents brother, toss if no applicable.

God bless you!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

After looking up 1john 4:10 ...

We are taught that we must love God with all our hearts, mind, strength etc, but that is actually the requirement under law. What the scriptures actually say is that LOVE is not that we love Him! But knowing that HE LOVES US and that He sent Jesus as the atoning sacrifice for our sins.

So wondering if this dream is God trying to drive this home to you?

AND that we can miss this message as we busily work away in both our workaday life and our spiritual lives thinking we are showing God how good we are and proving our love for Him. Let's face it, we've all believed and done that at some point. But it's all just theatrics really. What's important is that we know His love for us.

And perhaps JPJ is represented in the dream because he's a person you respect and whom you'll take notice of, giving you that message, whereas if someone else told you that same thing, you wouldn't accept it?

Toss if it doesn't speak to you.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom bj!

Just some thoughts--

stepping out on break (away from the noise of work-related things)-put you in a position to see (discern, recognize) a prophetic voice/word.

JPJ has a wrd he is still "work"-ing on so he asks you to bring him inside, along with the fact that your office building looks like a converted movie theater plus windows and computers--this makes me think of a bridge. Like somehow he is trying to bridge what you do career-wise with the computers with the gifting God has put in you for dreams and visions. The movie theater makes me think of seeing the Big Picture, God's plans for what He has for you and how He intends for you to use it.

The fact that you were unable to hear JPJ while inside the work environment...maybe a need to realize that God wants to speak to you and use you in the workplace in this gifting??? Or maybe your work (in my mind anything computer related) and this gifting of dreams and visions is the Prophetic Word (will of God specifically for you) that is in the works and that is meant to be your "workplace"??

Just some thoughts brother, praying Holy Spirit breathes on what is of Him and enlightens you in Jesus' name!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Thank you for the replies... what I got out of the dream was that my ministry and the way I get revelation are changing. No matter what our IRL job is, as Christians we always have ministry and following Jesus commands to us as our job/mission. Screens were changed out for windows, ie my vision and the way I see things is increasing and changing. A friend of mine who helped interpret this dream for me this past Sunday who knows JPJ and she said that while he does jog, he would not ever wear those outdated type of running clothes and old short shorts, so this in the dream represented old types of revelation being done away with and needing new prophetic revelation to come forth. The verse is a basic verse which I already know well, and it is interesting the progression in the Bible from the OT commandments and the Shema (ref Deuteronomy 6, Mark 12:28-31) thou shalt love the Lord your God with all your heart soul and might; now to the NT idea in 1 John 4:10 (and John 3:16) that God first loved us because he gave his Son Jesus as a sacrifice for our sins. I feel that I still have some trouble hearing God's voice in the full way that he wants me to just due to the busy-ness in my life, it's still a work in progress.