Archives for 2013
kingnme
Platinum Member

mailbox delivery...hmmph?

Post by kingnme »

i went to our apt. mailbox opened the door

whattaa ya kno among some circular junk mail

there were bags of snacks...?

kinda funny ...even the way the mailboxes were designed ..when you open the box it had a right side opening (inside) as well

reluctantly taking out the bags of popcorn and some other crunchy goodies..

i'm thinking why would i be getting these in the mail?
(BTW there werent the small sample size either)

i asked the lady who happens to be checking her mailbox .."are these yours?"...she sorta looked.. shaking her head no..

(after all they were in MY space ..duh!..LoL!) so i took them ...
Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? micah 4:9
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

This is just a wondering and in no way an interp...

It came with junk mail so is it junk?

It's snack food, so again is it junk?

Should you be feeding on it at all?

Is this a warning of sorts to be careful about what spiritual food is sent your way. Or should I say, something that appears as spiritual food but is in fact just junk?

Again, just thinking literally here, I wouldn't be eating any food that just turned up in my letter box.

Could also represent some information that's going to come to you in the mail, for example some ministries operate via the mail.

Just the other day I went past a bus stop and there was a display stand with Watchtowers on them and a couple of people there waiting to see who they could share their "message" with. Funnily I was listening g to a sermon at the time, about how let us not preach ANYTHING that isn't the true gospel, because then Paul declared a double curse on it. Pretty serious stuff. See Galatians.

Toss if it doesn't speak.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

Hi Bella (always loved the name Bella!) good answer kinda made me think of :
when you open the box it had a right side opening (inside) as well

becuz wen i opened it iNSide the box there was like the wall of the box on the right that opened up so you cud easily assume that your neigbors items inside cud get mixed up with yours...not sure if im making myself clear with this one...

so I.O.W. seems like that right side opening cud be sorta like"a way of escape" kinda thing..i dunno...

BUT! to add i am sort of a snack food junkie ... :oops:
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I wondered if you loved your snacks :lol:

Maybe then it's a positive and saying something good ... A blessing is on its way. So grab it.

Hope that's it!
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

sorry i replied from my hubby's cell phone ..ugh wasnt too savvy with that one...HOWEVER!

HI Bella.....oh man! Do I ever love snacks have you ever tried Hanover's butter snap pretzels (that's if you're not on a gluten free diet) butter snap pretzels with almond butter ( that's if you're not allergic to nuts my grand nephew is) my most snack attack is fritos/cheetos I was listening to Mike Murdock (if you're not allergic to him either) he confessed to the brightly colored addictions too LoL! I like some stuff he says I know people have their prejudices unfortunately anyhoo I really like both interps you know concerning taking food from the mailbox I questioned it too when I was a young adult I ate some general mills cereal they were introducing to the public some kind of health cereal..lol Bella I have been going thru a lot of junk lately your interp really is a learning and welcoming one thank you
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

You are welcome!

I haven't tried those things because we don't get them here. I don't eat much "junk" food. I'm more into cheese and olives and all those yummy Mediterranean nibblies :-D

Having said that I'm making my way through a toblerone right now. yummo.

Hoping you're able to sort through the junk quickly and with His clear guidance. bless ya.
kingnme
Platinum Member

Post by kingnme »

LOL ! Mmm..Mediterranean snacks sounds devine...thank you so much Bella I really got something from those insights'