my mother died

Archives for 2013
connie
Diamond Member

my mother died

Post by connie »

Blessings in the name of the Lord,

I awoke this morning with the following dream. Any Spirit led insight/thoughts would be most appreciated.

Someone I knew (maybe an employee?) came to me and said someone was looking for me. I went to meet the person who was looking for me. We were in a very narrow place- like a very narrow hallway or a space between office cubicles- it reminded me of being in the midst of a maze.

The woman who came to see me had a clipboard in her hands. She asked if I was so and so. I said yes. She then proceeded to read off a report on her clipboard in a perfunctory tone of voice. She told me that my mother had died and gave the time and date etc. I was stunned. My heart was at peace however my mind was trying to process what she was telling me. I leaned back against the wall and slid down slowly until I was sitting on the floor. The woman continued reading the report/details of my mother's death on her clipboard and didn't seem to be aware at all of my response or feelings. I wasn't overhwelmed with grief or negative feelings. I was in a state of mental mild shock but my heart remained at rest and peace. I awoke briefly and fell asleep again.

I know that I had another dream which seemed to be a continuation of the above dream however, I have no recall of the second dream.

Just wanted to add- I seemed to be keenly aware of how each part of my being was responding to the 'news'- my heart/spirit, my mind/mental and my physical body. My first response to her report was to check my heart's response ( I knew the Lord is the master of and in my heart and if my heart was at peace, there was no need to be alarmed) I know this to be true in my waking life as well.

Any Spirit led insight would be most appreciated.

In His love,

connie