white cow with blue racing stripe

Archives for 2013
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

white cow with blue racing stripe

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I was walking around the block. I see a friend of mine Shamille sitting in a chair in the front yard right up next to the road. I walked up to her to say hello and saw a white cow walk out of the house and up next to me. The cow had a blue racing stripe on her side, which really stood out since the cow was white. I looked under her belly and her utters were full and swinging while she walked up to me.
I did notice as well that she had horns on her head.
The cow walked back in the house and Shamille and myself followed her in where there was a house full of Latinos. A man was there and I asked him what the cow's name was. He told me but I didn't remember. We were talking about the stripe and it was very light and happy.
insidelove

Post by insidelove »

The dream seems to say you Shamille and others meet together and to partake the milk of God's word. This ministry period is meant to be nurturing and fun that much spiritual ground is able to be covered quickly. In this dream you will not know all who gather together. The cow's appearance gives us clues about this ministry period which is positive.
I believe it's a good dream.

I am still learning to hear and see in the Spirit. Please ignore Larry if these words are not applicable to the dream. God bless you. :D
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it very much. Have a blessed day and welcome to the family!

Larry
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Larry

you have such great dreams.

Just adding some thoughts. Cows speak to me of provision. and whenever I see blue and white it makes me think of healing ... like the Tallit (sp?)
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

I agree about the provision as well, since the cow's utters were full and abundantly supplied.
Yes I do have some doosies of dreams :D