Disturbing

Archives for 2013
Ruth
Diamond Member

Disturbing

Post by Ruth »

I had a dream last night that a security officer he said he was from best buy (my son use to work there in the evenings) came up to me he had on white shirt black pants and black sun glasses (inside). He said, "I had to identify Ryan" or he said "I had to claim Ryan's" I said what are you talking about? He said you don't know what that means and fear gripped me so hard I woke up Ryan is my son. I got up and just when into Praise!!!

Interp please!!
lainey68
Gold Member

Re: Disturbing

Post by lainey68 »

Definitely I would surround Ryan with prayer, and the fact that you got up with praise, I think you should continue to do it. The fact that the security guard still had his glasses on inside could mean he was hiding something.

Elaine
Ruth wrote:I had a dream last night that a security officer he said he was from best buy (my son use to work there in the evenings) came up to me he had on white shirt black pants and black sun glasses (inside). He said, "I had to identify Ryan" or he said "I had to claim Ryan's" I said what are you talking about? He said you don't know what that means and fear gripped me so hard I woke up Ryan is my son. I got up and just when into Praise!!!

Interp please!!