Child jumps off roof

Archives for 2013
Grace
Diamond Member

Child jumps off roof

Post by Grace »

I was at a friend's house.This was her parents' house in real life. There was lots of snow. On one side of the house the snow reached up to the roof and the kids climbed up to the roof and were jumping in the snow. I was a little shocked to see them go up there. I noticed that on the other side of the roof there was almost no snow.

My four year old daughter climbed over the peak of the roof. I called her back and she obeyed me and came back to the safe side. I began warning the other kids not to go over the peak.As I was doing this,my friend's son who was about 3 years old or perhaps younger(In real life her kids are all over 10years old) just hurdled the peak and kind of lost control and hurtled off the roof. We both gasped and she ran. I heard the child cry. I thought that at least he's alive. She lifted him up in her arms. There was some bleeding on his head. I was so shocked that I woke up and couldn't get it out of my mind. It was so real.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Grace. It does have a sense of realness/ reality to it, doesn't it?
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Yes, only my friend has no child that age. Nor do we have any chance to be together at her parents' home. Actually we have both beenmarried about 20years. We have seen eachother twicein that time.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6