LOST!

Archives for 2013
RevK
Diamond Member

LOST!

Post by RevK »

Was going on a camping trip (which I hate), with my husband (who I was divorced from 17years ago and he has remarried twice since).. I went outside to look at the trailer and it had three parts to it, it was huge and yellow. Quite nice actually. We got in and drove to a beautiful expensive resort and parked near the ocean. I got out and walked into the resort thinking it was a hotel but was a hospital. Then I walked into a room and some of the people I dearly loved were there so I thanked my pastor (why was he there and I don't go to his church anymore, we have had a falling out and I don't care to return), I Thanked him for all my favorite people being there even though it was a small crowd, and then I looked around again and the crowd had gotten larger and that most of them that were there were not my friends and in fact could not stand me. I left the room to walk around the place and became lost. Strange thing was I was naked, how did I get naked? So I ran and pulled a sheet off a bed and wrapped it around me like a dress, tucking it in everywhere so people would not know. And I was barefoot too? People were staring at me, so I ran into a bathroom and found some ones coat (dark red color) and put it over what I had on, and continued to try and find my way to wherever. I ended up on a huge escalator, looked like the ones in Atlanta Georgia that are horrifyingly huge! I got to the top and screamed I cant stand heights and someone grabbed my hand and helped me up............... I have to admit I do not understand this dream, not comfortable with it. Could sure use help with this one. I think it was the total sense of being lost and perhaps abandoned. The colors were vivid, the feeling frightening. As if I had lost control of everything around me... Can someone help? Thanks!
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

When I read this dream, this stood out to me. Maybe it stood out to you also.

1. Camping trip I hate: with Ex-husband Lets say not favorable to you or a negative history. Camping is a recreation...or activity with Ex- husband. It is drawing a picture of a relationship between your participation in an activity with the Ex-husband...of not a favorable feeling for you. What ever that is from previous relationship that brought this on.

2. the trailer has three parts: What ever the top thing is...it has 3 parts. # 3 means comes from my understanding, that it normally deals with the gaining of one's approval. Or being able to view things from within its entirety One trailer but three parts or effects or experiences of the trailer.

Yellow: Hugh....large... yellow or Gold in the word refers to trials...and trial through fire. 1 peter 1:7

Next we see a interesting division of the dream.

1. Beautiful HoteL turns out to be Hospital. Thought one way, but turned out to be something different..Were you disappointed? or not? A place of healing or repair of wounds or injured gets treatment to get better.

2. Room of people you love and same room changes with negative feelings to you and you to them. A falling out....grew....small to large (hugh trailer in 3 parts...see where I am going?) Not positive feelings. Starts out good and turns negative.

3. Leave room to get away from the negative enviroment....it keeps growing into another thing..and get lost.....struggling (Trial by fire) to find your way. Naked also combined with Lost. (Still paired in two for each part). Naked means you are vulnerable...feeling...exposed...How did I get Naked? (exposed)

If you look at the three parts (good then negative feelings) all together. They are growing in size (trailer hughe). You have yellow trial by fire. In the dream you go into a place of Cleansing (bathroom) after trying to first cover your vulnerablity with a sheet off the bed (place of intimacy) tried to cover your vulnerability...you felt you needed more...you grab a coat from the cleansing room. Red (crimson: surrender)
...redemption and applied it to yourself. Kept trying to find your way when:

Hugh (note the enlargement of visuals in this dream...out of your control feeling) Escalator (accelerate...escalate - or): Fear of Height shows up: But the dreams ends with someone grabbing you...or delivering you from the fear.

Just a thought, Perhaps the prior relationship (whether it is the Ex or not....only you know, but a relationship) affected you with wounds of rejection, falling out, don't care to return, vulnerability, exposed, unforgiveness, reproducing behavior that grows...came out of a positive loving relationship..(people you love). You dealt with it through an intimate covering and applied the blood covering, surrendering...yet you still see another new thing birthed out of all this...another fear...(heights) What ever that represents to you. Maybe, fear of acceptance as you arising to higher places??? Only you know the answer.

The dreams ends with a promise of being delivered...or rescued.

Lord, as RevK seeks new heights in you...may your love deliver from fear. For God has not given RevK a spirit of fear, but of Love (deals with the falling out, unforgivenesss), Power (lost), and a sound mind (fear is overcome). In Jesus Name, Amen.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Amen. Wounds from loved and trusted ones are the most painful and the most difficult to work through. I have found that the trials by fire often contain loved ones. God has you on His holy training ground, and you will discover that none of these issues will be for your detriment or harm....but, instead will be utilized for your instruction and good (Romans 8:29). It matters not how others perceive you, but how God perceives you....and,that is so much more positive and affirming than you can ever imagine....