Black Car Dream

Archives for 2013
MKhan

Black Car Dream

Post by MKhan »

Hi guys, I had a dream that I've been unable to find an explanation to. A friend of mine directed me to this website, I hope you guys will be able to give me some insight into my dream. Here's the dream:

I was playing table tennis with a work colleague. We then left as another school of kids came to play as it was their turn.

I then walked outside with a guy I don't know but sort of knew in the dream - he told me he drove a matte black Lexus gs350 - as I walked up to it, it had been vandalised, the wheels were missing and it was up on a metal plinth (I think the windows were also smashed in). He also had two more black Lexus gs350's, one with its front doors removed (this one was parked at the back of the building with the one with no wheels) and another parked at the side of the building (this car was visible from the street at the bottom of the car park) with a smashed hole in the passenger side window.

I then walked into the building with someone who I believe to be a friend of the owner of the Lexus' and met my deputy head teacher at his desk and told him about the guy's car and he said that he had seen it when he arrived in the morning.

That was the end of that dream, but I also had a few other dreams in the same night where I was casting out demons from people - I remembered one of them:

I'm walking along a dark street and see a young girl - not even a teenager - dressed in a red jumper/turtle neck, working as a prostitute. I walk passed her and she starts taunting me - I rebuke the spirit in her - her eyes turn back into her head so that you can only see the whites of her eyes - and cast the demon out. There was a car with a woman inside next to the girl, but when I cast the demon out of the girl, I walked passed the car and noticed the woman was dead.

Thanks in advance.
insidelove

Post by insidelove »

Hi Mkhan

Welcome to this forum.

The person who had his cars "vandalized' (symbolically) seems to refer to planed attacks/setbacks in his life. Or this man could also refer to you. When speaking to the deputy head teacher (symbolically) seems to refer that you desire justice and restoration for this man before the Lord Jesus who sees all.

If the second dream highlighted a literal death occuring ( I think there would be blood shown and the girl in the car would be emotionally traumatized.)

God Bless you.
Last edited by insidelove on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
MKhan

Post by MKhan »

Thank you InsideLove.

Your interpretation makes a lot of sense. I understood the dream concerning the girl as I thinks it's quite clear, but your explanation about the death being symbolic rather than literal was something completely new.

The dream about the black cars is still kind of vague. Why three cars with different levels of damage? I've used the dream word search on the tehillah homepage and have found that the meaning for "car" in a dream represents ministry or vocation (JPJ) and the colour "black" is symbolic of either soul and flesh (JPJ) or famine and death (DL, ISTAT).

Thanks again,
MKhan
peacefulsteph

Post by peacefulsteph »

In reading your post my thoughts are that of a ministry that you are either attached to or know of that is being destroyed by the wiles of the enemy. It could be that others around him know what is going on but are doing nothing about it. This could be a gift of discernment on your part as to what is taking place in this ministry. The other dream could possibly a deliverance ministry birthing in you which also ties back to the gift of discernment.

If this is true, then God maybe preparing you to be able to see in the spirit realm and use you in that area of ministry. As it develops you will be able to understand more clearly.

These are my thoughts as I read your post, if it does not resound in your spirit please ignore.

Peace unto you,
Stephanie
insidelove

Post by insidelove »

Hi Mkan

Mkan look at the description of cars in your future dreams for more clues. Areas at the front of the car normally refers to the driver. Areas surrounding the passenger normally refers to the people with the driver. Windows in dreams can refer to vision and perception. tyres can speak of how well a car/job/ministry/life is moving in the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit will love to reveal more to you. I pray that you will grow in understanding your dreams!

If these words where not helpful please ignore them