Branson

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Branson

Post by Warrior Princess »

With the guy from the TV show "The Mentalist." We're in a gymnasium with a lot of people, playing basketball and just playing around in general. I see my children with Taryn and Matt (they are a married couple who are our children's pastors and worship leaders in the prayer room).

Then, he is riding with me in my van, there were a lot of tight turns and it was really dark so it was hard to drive, and I'm trying to get back to the gymnasium, but we're driving through a residential area and I see a subdivision sign that says "Four Seasons" and I figured we must be in Branson, Missouri (that's actually a prestigious resort there in the Ozark Mountains). Apparently my parents live there, and we go to their house. He is hungry so mom is going to make some food and there are hot wings on the stove that he can have, so he picks one up and starts eating.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

God is equipping you in the spirit (gym). It's possible that He wants you to learn about His seasons (for your life). In your prayer time, ask Him which 'season' you're in.
Does Branson, Missouri mean anything to you personally?