The vehicle just got bigger

Archives for 2013
Grace
Diamond Member

The vehicle just got bigger

Post by Grace »

I was in the back seat of a fairly small car. My husband was in the driver's seat, but I realized the steering wheel and a hand brake was in front of me, and I had to control the car. From the back I couldn'tsee what was going on up ahead so I begged my husband to take control. He did so.

As we continued along we stopped and picked up a family we know. They came into the back. The vehicle was larger, like an SUV with seats in the back and I was in the back. I called a girl to sit by me. Then it seamed that we were in a much bigger vehicle like a tour bus. I was resting on a couch, more people were joining us. Then there was a group of kids sitting on kiddy chairs. They were a bit rambunctious and I had to settle them down.

Suddenly my husband had to slam on the brakes. There was a traffic jam ahead. It was harder for him to stop because the vehicle was so big. But he did stop only with inches to spare. All the loose furniture slid forward. No one was injured, but everyone was near the front of the vehicle lookingat the traffic.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

The Lord will be giving you a much larger ministry, and you'll need to learn how to operate it.