Tropical fish swimming on the celling

Archives for 2013
leila78
Diamond Member

Tropical fish swimming on the celling

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

It was before dawn, I was in my front living room. The curtains were open, the light wasn't on. I knelt down at the window, out of sight to see outside a few women walking past, laughing as if they had come from a night out.

Next, I got up, turned around heading to the living room door, I could see the dinning room light was on. Once in the hallway of my home, I realised I was no longer in my house but an unknown apartment. I stood in the hallway. It was dimly lit. I looked into the kitchen & the bedroom, both felt empty, lifeless & cold.

Next, back at my home it was now daytime, I was with my older sister, niece & nephew; I wore a navy vest. The front door was wide open & there were many young children in the front garden, they were joyfully singing. I took my niece & nephew's hands & went to the window in the front living room that I was at earlier. I opened the large windows as wide as I could & we all sang with the children.

Next, I was in a very deep ditch in a field somewhere, it was light. I climbed out over many computers & laptops, when I got to the top there were many other people walking along the field.

Next, I was in the room of a house unknown to me with my eldest sister & her husband, the sister after me & my youngest sister - I noticed her husband wasn't present with us. The room was modern & had a patio door that was open.

Suddenly a tropical fish came through the patio & swam into the room on the celling as if it were in water! another came in, suddenly about 30 tropical coloured fishes swam in on the celling. We noticed this. My youngest sister had some clothes either on a bed/chair - I picked up her black cardigan & threw it up to the fish. They grabbed it. Quickly they darted just outside the patio door, hung a round for a few seconds still in the air, devoured her cardigan & darted off in a westerly direction at great speed.
Blessings,

L.