Lincoln Continental

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Lincoln Continental

Post by Warrior Princess »

Had just picked up a brand new white Soul (car made by Kia). Daughter is with me ("Lamb") in passenger's seat. We're in a parking lot, a woman pulls up in a vehicle and is acting like she's in law enforcement. She's asking me something about a BBQ in my vehicle. I said mine didn't have one, and as I'm opening the panel door in the floor in the back for her to inspect, I get suspicious and ask her for I.D. She says she doesn't have any and so I slam her hand in the door, trapping her so she can't get away and I can call authorities. At some point I'm carrying her body in a bag in a high school outside my area (but it seemed to be a man's body at some point), trying to call 911. I talked to several teachers, etc in the school and no one could help. I even walked through an area where they were having a rodeo.

Then I am in my mother's car, a huge black Lincoln Continental. We were waiting in a car pool line, and drive away, but Mom is sleeping or something, so I offer to drive. I climb into the driver's seat and the steering wheel was one solid circle (no spaces in the wheel, all filled in) and it's a bit difficult to handle/cumbersome to drive because of that and the size of the vehicle. Mom was saying how much she liked it though.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."