Potential Job Offer

Archives for 2013
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Potential Job Offer

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings All:

This dream is kind of fuzzy, can't remember every detail.

I'm a pastor's wife and not sure if that has any relevance.

I was talking to a woman who asked me to come to work for her, she worked for this huge company, but I don't know what she did for the company and I didn't see the name of the company. She asked me more than once to work for her and I told her I'm not sure if I wanted to.

In the dream, this woman really, really liked me, I could feel her warmth and kindness (in my sleep). What's unusual is that this woman looked familiar to me, in real life she is someone I currently know who is the ministry and she moved to another state a few years ago.

The scene changed and I was in her office and when I walked in I was really happy for her and congratulated her for her new job. I looked around her office and it was completely disorganized, so I immediately started to clean up her office and organize it. (No job offer was made at this point, I just started cleaning her office).

I went to the facilities manager and asked him to help me move some stuff out of her office. It looked like a stove or oven was in her office for some reason, and when me and the facilities manager went to move it, steam came out the stove/oven and we almost got burned. This is where it gets fuzzy!!! Not sure if this is exactly right!!!

The scene changed, and this woman grabbed my hand and we were walking down the hall and was approaching a restaurant, and from a distance, I seen two men sitting at the table, I knew they worked for Human Resources department, and I knew we were going to see them, and there were papers on the table, and I knew they were going to make me a job offer.

The dream ended and did not last long enough for me to know whether or not I accepted the job.

Any thoughts, insight and interpretation would be great.

God bless you.

jdarby2007
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

This may have to do with a ministorial position in the kingdom of heaven (office). Perhaps, you'll be offered a position (could be in the spiritual and or IRL).
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Hi,

Your cleaning and moving items out are "organizational skills" that are needed within the ministry.........but, in doing even such a kind and helpful type of tasks...you could get "burned" (hurt)...be careful. as something is being "cooked up" (oven/stove). Note;there are helpers with you.

It would help to reflect on how you feel and perceive this known woman and if she reflects or mirrors anyone (or a part of you) that you know in your closer vicinity. However, since this dream is symbolic, she most likely is too. How much so, is hard to tell...but maybe not for you when you pray over it.

There may be a point where you may be presented a choice (restaurant/menus=choices to be made) to either work in the secular (Human Resources) or stay helping in the ministry in whatever capacity presents itself to you (even menial seeming tasks).
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Potential Job Offer

Post by jdarby2007 »

Thanks SpecialK and underhiswing for your responses.

Let me shed a little light on my ministry and secular work backgrounds.

In ministry, my husband in the pastor of a small church and I'm the church administrator, sunday school teacher and praise & worship leader. In my secular job, I'm a paralegal/legal assistant and God has given me excellent organizational skills and I'm a natural administrator and I love what I do for both the church and my secular job.

The woman in my dream was extremely kind to me and I kept looking at her in the face to see if I knew her because she looked familiar. She looked like someone I know today. She asked me more than once to work for her. I will reflect on this woman like you suggest, because at this time, there is no one in the natural petitioning me to work for them either secular or ministry. As far as the woman being a part of me, I don't know about that one, although I'm an extremely kind person as others have said about me.

Again, thanks for your comments, very helpful.

Have a nice day!

jdarby2007
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Get ready, your ministry is about to explode. When it does, it'll 'feel' like you have to learn how to do things all over again.
Most likely, this lady in your dream was an angel.
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Potential Job Offer

Post by jdarby2007 »

SpecialK wrote:Get ready, your ministry is about to explode. When it does, it'll 'feel' like you have to learn how to do things all over again.
Most likely, this lady in your dream was an angel.
Thanks SpecialK, very encouraging. Me and my husband have completely bathed our ministries in prayer and standing on the Word and believing God. It's been a struggle, but we are not giving up, we will not let the devil destroy our ministry. To God be the Glory!!!

God Bless!
jdarby2007