Working at mcdonalds

Archives for 2013
chenya
Gold Member

Working at mcdonalds

Post by chenya »

I was working at McDonalds in the drive thru filling orders. I was finished with the last one on the screen. Then another one came through for a medium coke. She was then at the drive thru window. I saw it was Kerrie. I was reaching for a lid for the drink and it fell off the rack but I caught it and put it on the coke. She wanted a 2nd one too. I remember filling a order and putting a container of fries into the bag. The rest of the order was already in the bag. I handed it out the window to the customer. I was thinking my friend will see me working here. (I've been praying for him to come back to church). I was wipping off trays and had the clean ones in a stack. Another girl was at the counter with some trays she was working on. She moved hers to mine. I went over and looked at them. She had dirty ones mixed in. I moved her stack back and told her now we'll clean them all. That is not clean. I was pretty stern with her.

I saw the French fries cooking. They were cooking fast. I asked how come some of the baskets in the fryer only had 5-6 fries in it. They were out of fries in the holder and had to refill it. Then something was mentioned about chicken wings. If you are having a party then you need to send them there the day before. Guess so they will be thawed out.