melting shrimp

Archives for 2013
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

melting shrimp

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I'm standing in front of a white sink. There were three frozen bags of shrimp in the sink melting. The shrimp were not in the bag but frozen into the shape still. They were thawing and I was using some kind of kitchen spatula or something breaking them apart.
Someone asked me if I was going to use spices to prepare them and I said no I was not. The person told me the party was at 1:30
insidelove

Post by insidelove »

Hi Larry i believe the dream is symbolic.
The dream seems to say about a personal preparation for future days that will involve genuine celebration.

There is a softening that is to happen and you are partnering with God in the process, i.e you separating the ice from shrimps. (shrimps-unclean as read in O.T).
This separation is about letting go of thoughts and feelings that were icy and cold.

You decide in this dream not to mix or add spices-(things of the world) for it will be a pure preparation toward the 'party'

'A softening within the heart makes us more sensitive God and to others.'
For this softening to happen God's plan involves a deeper level of how God relates to you personally like never before.

Larrythedreamer Please ignore if those words personally don't fit with the dream.God bless.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it very much. That's good stuff.

God bless you! Larry