Dreams from Maryna Conway

Archives for 2013
bjcollin
Site Owner

Dreams from Maryna Conway

Post by bjcollin »

Sent: Mon 12/02/13 2:57 AM

I wonder if someone could help me, I had 3 very strange dreams and feel there is more to it but don't know how to interpret it.

They were about the client I work with (I'm doing in-home-care with a mentally and physically disabled lady).

1. In the first dream my client and I went with other people in a big bus - school bus type, to a different city and when we came back we couldn't use the same road as the tide had come in (the road was next to the ocean) and had to drive up a very steep, almost straight up sand dune. The bus driver tried it once, but because it was so steep couldn't make it and before he tried the second time, I got up with my client and told them that I am not going to take that change with her and also for myself, there was fear in my heart to stay in that bus.

2. The 2nd dream I was with my client and she started to run (she is blind) and the more I tried to stop her, the more she run and I couldn't stop her and then she ran over a very deep cliff and disappeared.

3. In The 3rd dream my client died and there was a great sadness, but then she came back to life. Here feet was all crumbled up and her mother said to me that (showing to her feet) is death.

Thank you
Maryna Conway
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sent: Mon 12/09/13 10:35 AM
To: Maryna Conway (xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx)

Maryna Conway,

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=182541

Sorry for the delay, we have been iced in here in the DFW area for most of the end of last week and this past weekend. We are only now returning to getting normal around here. I have posted your dreams to our board. Hopefully there will be a response to them sometime today from the membership. The admins email address is only for dreams that are of a sensitive nature that can't be posted to the open board or for admin related discussions. Please feel free to apply for an account with our board if you do not already have one and post your dreams to the main Dreams/Visions category. Thank you.

On your particular dreams, I feel that the Lord is teaching you or training you on how to be able to pray more effectively for your clients. Just because others have tried to go up the slippery slope and have failed, doesn't mean that you should give up on it. Do not fear, as the training will draw you nearer to the Lord. For your client on the other two dreams, it seems that she might be running away in fear and the Good News is that she can be born again in the Spirit through Jesus Christ. Life after death. Hope this helps, and I hope others will reply to your dreams as well. God Bless you and your client.

in Christ,