Snake...Anaconda

Archives for 2013
dborah777
Diamond Member

Snake...Anaconda

Post by dborah777 »

I had a short, but very real and powerful dream this morning. I "think" I know what it means, but it ALWAYS helps to have input from the men and women of God...here it is:

I dreamed that I had a big back with a drawstring holding a snake in it. I was in a basement (didn't recognize the surroundings) on my way to get rid of the snake. I opened the bag to dump it thinking it was dead. It started coming out and I managed to get it back in the bag. Finally, it grew so large (like an Anaconda) until the bag would no longer hold it. I found a shovel right where I needed it and began to pound that thing with all the strength I had... I was never at anytime afraid, even when the situation seemed out-of-control. I tore that snakes body up so bad that I was shocked to see its head still moving. I took the shovel and beat it until there was no question that thing was good and dead. I felt so victorious.... I woke up!

Thanx for any input...
caahbHg,
deBorah
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

at first glance, it appears that there was a huge lie that was growing when it got out of the bag, but it is getting under control and is now in the process of being dismantled and it is being taken apart piece by piece. fyi anaconda's are constrictor snakes, they squeeze the life out of you and then eat you whole; they also live in very marshy watery areas and are excellent at hiding in the water and vegetation to catch their prey. The last part is the symbolism of being in the basement, when I have had basements in my dreams in the past it has been a deep spiritual issue, something that is foundational that is being attacked.

PS: thank God for shovels!

Hope this helps.

in Christ,
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

WOW! WOW! WOW! See what I mean, BJ...I would have never thought about exploring the type of snake and what that means... I'm seriously taking this before the Lord, but I love your comment and interpretation...thank you so very much!
caahbHg,
deBorah
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

What a treat for my sore eyes, you are, you are.

Sounds to me like you've overcome a stronghold.

blessings in abundance,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Echoing discerning and bj's comment on shovels lol.

Really just wanted to say aloha! I always love seeing you on here sister! God's peace fill and keep you always!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.