Bathroom in a retail store

Archives for 2013
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Bathroom in a retail store

Post by justhisvessell »

Here we go with more cleansing and coming clean in front of people...My word LOL
I dreamed last night I was in a retail store in the clothing department. There was a toilet out in the open. So I used it. (Sorry but this is the dream) I go to wipe and there is no paper. Only a plastic disc like thing. I remember thinking this isn't working. A guy walked by while I was there I was embarrassed I didn't know how to use the plastic thing.
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

The Lord is exposing to you that you need some sort of a spiritual cleansing, or detoxing.
insidelove

Post by insidelove »

Hello!
Since you have been having a series of these dreams i felt to share this

toliet - speaks of getting rid of toxic waste ( symbolically negative thoughts and feelings) normally in private restroom.

retail store clothing department - (place of work of work ministry (Clothing can often speak of mantle or ministry.)

It is better to take time to flush out ones waste in a rest room.
Than it is to try to flush or process negative feelings and thoughts at work as it is internally uncomfortable.

The dream seems to say, take time to rest from work as God wants you to release certain thoughts and emotions in a restful place.

justhisvessell Please ignore if the words are not relevant. :)
Last edited by insidelove on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Post by justhisvessell »

My husband and I lead a Celebrate Recovery and it seems I'm always cleansing LOL. We can't lead if we have arrived. I was confused about the retail store and clothing section. That makes sense. Thank you it does sit well
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
insidelove

Post by insidelove »

justhisvessell wrote:My husband and I lead a Celebrate Recovery and it seems I'm always cleansing LOL. We can't lead if we have arrived. I was confused about the retail store and clothing section. That makes sense. Thank you it does sit well
This wonderful to hear about Celebrate recovery and the Lord has a amazing sense of humor. I am happy the interpretation helped. The interpretation of the dream was just having personal moments with God to release any burdens to him. Not to leave the centre.. I will be praying God's best for you
:)
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Perhaps, there is something spiritually that isn't working.
And you are embarrassed to ask for help about it.
After all, you're in leadership and you should know everything! :wink:
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Because of your recovery, it makes sense about the spiritual detox.
Perhaps, you'll both be able to minister to those who are in the same situation.