Urgent Request for Interpretation

Archives for 2013
chrisy
Diamond Member

Urgent Request for Interpretation

Post by chrisy »

I am currently facing an issue that requires urgent attention. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated:

On 12/07/13, I had the following dream:

I awoke from sleep and looked up at my attorney and was surprised that he was not asleep. (Our beds were peculiarly placed. Think of a capital "T". My bed was placed as the stem of a capital "T" and his bed was a single/twin bed that was positioned as the horizontal bar of a capital "T".)

He wore what appeared to be a new pajama set, the top was fully buttoned up. He laid on his back, wide awake and in his right hand was a pair of scissors with which he was cutting off the stray threads on his pajamas top.

The scene changed.

He was now sort of pacing in my bedroom, restless, troubled, couldn't stand still. He said, "Chrisy, I have to bribe you." He went to an ironing board or retangular table on which there were many bags/shopping bags... I looked closely at him wondering what he was going to remove from the bags... the dream ended.

Any ideas, anyone?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Interesting, not quite sure on the interpretation but I would initially take it as some type of a warning and to be on guard. I listened to this businesswoman who is also a Bible teacher speak on prayers that she daily prays and because she is constantly crossing paths with all kinds of folk, she daily prays "Holy Spirit reveal to me the agendas of the people I come across today and lead me." She taught in her work that it was an important prayer for her because people may come in saying one thing while in their heart thinking another. I thought this was wise advice for anyone who wants to walk without being deceived. Plus Holy Spirit often revealed the thoughts and intents of the hearts of those Jesus was gathered with and Jesus would address it openly as if it had been spoken,

Praying He will give you the wisdom, direction and insight you need!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Keilani would you mind pm-ing me this woman's name, or maybe we can start a discussion on this in the women's forum... Very timely for me!

Chrisy, are you dating this guy?

I had a dream where I was ironing as a symbol And I looked at what I was ironing to see the context. E.g I dreamt I was ironing a friend's business shirts. He is a very successful businessman and gets his shirts done professionally usually. IRL I had been praying for him and his wife as they made major business decisions which would require them to pack up and move to another continent and to start something completely new. Hence me helping them 'iron things out' business-wise.

You seem to be wondering what this guy is going to bribe you with.

The first part seems like he's meant to be at rest about something but there are loose ends. Unfinished business in his mind. Something hasn't been finished off properly ... He's still got work to do.

What's the first word that comes to mind when I say T?

Toss if it does sit right.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Keilani and Bella - thank you for your replies! They are indeed appreciated.

Keilani -
Interesting, not quite sure on the interpretation but I would initially take it as some type of a warning and to be on guard.
Yes, I am thinking the same...

Bella -
The first part seems like he's meant to be at rest about something but there are loose ends. Unfinished business in his mind. Something hasn't been finished off properly ... He's still got work to do.
Very insightful! I didn't think about this...
What's the first word that comes to mind when I say T?

I think about a man's name such as "Tom", "Trevor" but then I think about the Hebrew letter "Tav" which in Greek/Latin is "T".

I am wondering... why were the beds so arranged? Why does he want to bribe me? And, "yes", I was very curious as to what he was going to use to bribe me. I remember really looking at him to see what he was going to pull out from one of the bags.

Thank you all so very much! Currently I am thinking about changing attorneys that is why it is an urgent request. There are some developments that have me a bit concerned.

Thank you all so very much!

Chrisy
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings Beloved

I am praying and will continue to keep this in prayer until I hear you have had relief for the answer you are looking for.

When I saw the "T", I immediatly thought of traffic.

See if there is anything here that helps.

Abstract
Most nonsignalized T-shaped intersections permit U-turn movements, which make the traffic conditions of intersection complex. In this paper, a new cellular automaton (CA) model is proposed to characterize the traffic flow at the intersection of this type. In present CA model, new rules are designed to avoid the conflicts among different directional vehicles and eliminate the gridlock. Two kinds of performance measures (i.e., flux and average control delay) for intersection are compared. The impacts of U-turn movements are analyzed under different initial conditions. Simulation results demonstrate that (i) the average control delay is more practical than flux in measuring the performance of intersection, (ii) U-turn movements increase the range and degree of high congestion, and (iii) U-turn movements on the different direction of main road have asymmetrical influences on the traffic conditions of intersection

Looking back over the dream I was thinking of the cross and that the top part of the cross was missing.
Last edited by ElijahsTask on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

in coming upon a T...... one cannot "go forward" but must choose which direction one must take to get them to where they need and or want to go.

And then at lunch I thought of a T bar. A T bar is used for lifting up.

Also, a word that stuck out to me was:

"as the stem" The "stem" of something gives support. Without it, there is no support, either as something that provides a line to life, such as a tomatoe stem, ( once removed from the stem, the tomatoe no longer has nourishment to make it grow)

Or, something that provides a "perch" for something to be built upon, be it something to grasp, sit on, push down or whatever. A T bar would not be a T bar without the support of the stem.

Just an few ideas beloved.

Will keep praying :wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Bribe.
There is a trust issue here. An Atty. is someone in whom
you should be able to trust. With him "having to "bribe" you makes me wonder if he is wanting you to "make a settlement, or to settle for something." in order to get whatever it is, "ironed out"

Makes me wonder if he honestly has your best interest at heart. He obviously trusts you by the simple fact he, as an Atty is using a term that connotes something at illegal ( at least in his type business)

I see pajamas as intimate ( not the standard fare for an Atty) :wink: apparal. Something you'd wear around someone you knew well and were comfotrable with thus, him feeling secure/ safe/ comfortable/in disclosing he has to bribe you.

Are you comfortable with his being in his pj/s? as well as his revealing his need to bribe you?

Also

You thought of the name "Tom" which when I looked it up means "twin" the Hebrew letter is "Tav" which is the 22nd letter in their alphabet.

The Lord bless you as you continue to seek Him regarding this dream and it's interp.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

When someone speaks in a dream, that creates the focal point at which to look at the rest of the dream through.

The bribe he spoke of could be to get you to settle just so that he could get paid now, and may not be in "your" best interest.

His pajamas were new (gave me a feeling of buying them just to participate in this scenario, and it felt fake/insincere/ a "put on"...not a true feeling of relaxation or homey comfort... nor of something that was spontaneous. This was planned, as new things must be purchased and thought of ahead of time. His trimming the PJ's, could mean that he is still grooming this "set up".

Selecting out of bags, can point to selecting a trick out of his variable bags of tricks.

The "T" could point to him being the head/leader/controller of what the "T"otal profits will be. Greed is a common problem in the law profession. If you are having doubts, it is likely that our Father is planting them.

Forgive me if someone has asked this already (I didn't read all of the postings), but what color and/or pattern were the PJ"s? Were you aware of where you were?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Chrisy when I read "T" I thought of "terminate" but wanted to see what you thought first.

Interesting that tav means "end" doesn't it? Aleph tav ... Beginning and end?

Is this your answer?

And like Elijah's task said with the traffic thought. When you have a t intersection, you have a terminating road and a continuing road. That's the language they use here anyway.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

ElijahsTask, Bella and Underhiswing,

Thank you all very much for your replies. It is indeed greatly appreciated.

ElijahsTask:
Most nonsignalized T-shaped intersections permit U-turn movements, which make the traffic conditions of intersection complex.
in coming upon a T...... one cannot "go forward" but must choose which direction one must take to get them to where they need and or want to go.
Seems like the dream is telling me that I should not move forward with this attorney... a "U" turn is required.
There is a trust issue here. An Atty. is someone in whom
you should be able to trust. With him "having to "bribe" you makes me wonder if he is wanting you to "make a settlement, or to settle for something." in order to get whatever it is, "ironed out"
Exactly!

Underhiswings:
The bribe he spoke of could be to get you to settle just so that he could get paid now, and may not be in "your" best interest.

His pajamas were new (gave me a feeling of buying them just to participate in this scenario, and it felt fake/insincere/ a "put on"...not a true feeling of relaxation or homey comfort... nor of something that was spontaneous. This was planned, as new things must be purchased and thought of ahead of time. His trimming the PJ's, could mean that he is still grooming this "set up".

Selecting out of bags, can point to selecting a trick out of his variable bags of tricks.

The "T" could point to him being the head/leader/controller of what the "T"otal profits will be. Greed is a common problem in the law profession. If you are having doubts, it is likely that our Father is planting them.
Your interp aligns with what I think is going on. Very insightful!
but what color and/or pattern were the PJ"s? Were you aware of where you were?
It was a light color (can't remember the exact color) with small pictures. I was aware that I was in my bedroom.

Bella:
when I read "T" I thought of "terminate
"

Didn't think about that but seems so very appropriate!

-------------

Again thank you all so very much. Your replies have confirmed the doubts that I had about him. I am terminating his services. I don't trust him to seek after my best interest. BTW - I retained him as my attorney to deal with the land matters that I documented in the following dream:

viewtopic.php?t=9913&highlight=land

Thanks a million everyone! This has been a very challenging experience for me.

YSIC,
Chrisy
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

((((((Bella)))))) :

Jesus proclaimed Himself to be the “Alpha and Omega” in Revelation 1:8, 11; 21:6; and 22:13. Alpha and omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. Among the Jewish rabbis, it was common to use the first and the last letters of the Hebrew alphabet to denote the whole of anything, from beginning to end. Jesus as the beginning and end of all things is a reference to no one but the true God. This statement of eternality could apply only to God. It is seen especially in Revelation 22:13, where Jesus proclaims that He is “the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”Read more:

TAV is the "last" letter of the hebrew alphabet but I think the fact that it is placed at the "end" is important here.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Et not sure what you're saying.

Aleph tav just means a-z in Hebrew the way that alpha and omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet.

There was no reference to any deep scripture interp in there?????

Terminate: to end, conclude or cease

Et I just see that you've changed your message to me as I was writing this, so it's a response to the first message you wrote to me.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

ok, I am tired, I have to admit but I did not send or write any letter to you other than posting what you read here.
((((((Bella)))))) :

Jesus proclaimed Himself to be the “Alpha and Omega” in Revelation 1:8, 11; 21:6; and 22:13. Alpha and omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. Among the Jewish rabbis, it was common to use the first and the last letters of the Hebrew alphabet to denote the whole of anything, from beginning to end. Jesus as the beginning and end of all things is a reference to no one but the true God. This statement of eternality could apply only to God. It is seen especially in Revelation 22:13, where Jesus proclaims that He is “the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.”Read more:

TAV is the "last" letter of the hebrew alphabet but I think the fact that it is placed at the "end" is important here.

:roll: not sure what's going on doll.

Anywho........ I am glad you posted.

:mrgreen:
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

The other message started with the words "Bella doll (smiley face wink)"

Not sure if any body text was changed so just let you know I was responding to your first posting version.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

You did good Bella.........
Et not sure what you're saying.

Aleph tav just means a-z in Hebrew the way that alpha and omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet.

There was no reference to any deep scripture interp in there?????

Terminate: to end, conclude or cease