Singing baby

Archives for 2013
Dreaming

Singing baby

Post by Dreaming »

I dreamed that I stood in front of a baby carrier that had a young baby in it... all of a sudden the baby turned into a cartoon and started to sing like a professional adult. I could not believe it. Please interpret if you don't mind thank you.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Hey Dreaming,

This is what comes up in me...please toss if doesn't resonate...

Whenever a baby shows up I think of new birth, a ministry or some new life coming to you. Singing speaks to me of praise worship victory.

I'm not sure about the cartoon part, but the baby singing as an adult rings to mind some dream or promise the lord has given you that is coming to fruition. Going from ababy to an adult seems to mean completion. So whatever you have been waiting for or on is about to happen...seems like a good dream
Again, please toss is I'm off base.

Regards and Blessings,

Hannah
angel777
Bronze Member

Post by angel777 »

Hi, thank you do much for the interpretation, I believe it. There are some wonderful dreams I have had in the past, including one from relative...one interpretation was "the aroma is the sweetness of life that is aproaching me, it's going to come in a way that I will not exspect, but still be careful, there are others that have to do with wealth, spiritually and financially. Also was given God was going to bless me BIG TIME. I have been waiting for these dreams to come to pass for a long time.I just don't know how they're going to come.one lady told me to repent of disbelief and just sit and wait and God would bring it to me.she said to have a spirit of expectancy like Abraham and Sarah.she said Sarah try to do things on her own but the only thing she had to do was sit and wait on God to bring his promise to pass.if God puts it on your heart could you please help me with knowing how it's going to come because I don't know.
thank you for your time and may God bless you.

by the way this is my other user name my other one that I have is well is "dreaming "
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

What immediately came to my spirit is Habakkuk 2:3 "for the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end it will not deceive it disappoint . Though it tarry wait for it because it will surely come; it will not be behind hand on it's appointed day."

I believe The Lord wants you to wait and trust- if you had more information you might be tempted to intervene (as our human nature leads us) and intervening might delay the blessing-

The dream was Gods way of speaking to you to help you through the waiting period - faith pleases God more than anything but if we have all the answers why would we need faith,right?

Don't grow weary just trust - God is not man that He should lie...he will be true to His promise....when He is please let me know!!!

Blessings,

Hannah
angel777
Bronze Member

also...

Post by angel777 »

I have been seeing and hearing new beginnings and new life over and over on signs, in sermons at church, on my phone....I am trusting and waiting, I could sure use it. God bless you and thank you.