Dreamed of ex

Archives for 2013
Dreaming

Dreamed of ex

Post by Dreaming »

I had a dream the my ex was talking to me, he was telling me about a woman that he had been dating for two weeks. He really enjoyed the fact that he and she had something in common which was they both dated individuals like me and her ex. I remember seeing a clothing line outside with a pair of burgundy polyester pants thrown over them kind of in a rumpled folded manner. Then I remember me looking at him and telling him nothing was going to go right by him until he did right by me. I would appreciate if someone could interpret this dream for me. Thanks a bunch.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I feel that this dream is related to the searching apartments dream. You need to possibly work through some forgiveness issues with your ex and release him to the Lord.
angel777
Bronze Member

I listened to the whole song...

Post by angel777 »

Thank you for your blessed help. I have listened to the song and the only thing I come up with is my ex was looking for love in all the wrong places and now he is looking for me because he realizes I am the one that he loved all along. In the past when we where having problems with our relationship we would.speak with a believer in Christ. She said that me an him where ment to marry, but I needed to pray for him and ask God to deliver me from jealousy. At the time I did not take her seriously. However for the last two or three months I seem to wonder if it where true. I keep having dreams about him even when I try not to, even when I had asked God not to give me dreams about him. I know now that I truly love him, but want to make sure it is Gods will. Thank you for your help.