Standing by watching friend take a beating

Archives for 2013
Hannah
Platinum Member

Standing by watching friend take a beating

Post by Hannah »

There's not much to the dream, but when I woke it remained in my spirit, very powerful dream.

I was standing watching a friend get beat up. It was terribly painful. I wanted to jump in and rescue him, but I knew I couldn't - I don't know why but even though it hurt me deeply to watch I knew if I just stood there he would be ok.

When the fight was over he came to me and we embraced. I cried and told him how hard it was to watch him suffer like that. I told him I love him, and he said he knew it was hard for me and everything is ok- he loves me too.

Any thoughts? Thanks and blessings to all!!
xqwis8

Refiner's Fire

Post by xqwis8 »

It seems to me that someone you are close to is about to go through a very difficult time ( refiner's fire) and you will not be able to take their pain away. I think this is a dream letting you know that you should be interceding for this friend because they will need the power of your prayer. But know that everything works out. Pray and have faith, but you will have to "be still."
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
Psalm 46:10
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

In my spirit I felt exactly what you wrote. Thank you I believe you were completely on point and that the timing of your response was perfectly orchestrated by the Lord.

Please know that you have amazing gifts of the /spirit never doubt your instincts - you had a huge impact on my life today. Thank you so much

Much love an blessings to you!!

Hannah:)
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thank you Grace for further confirming why the Lord has spoken to my heart!!! Praise the Lord - this man will be set free!!!!
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

***WHAT the Lord has spoken to my heart…...
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Grace wrote:He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
Agreed.

It's a simple dream about intuition, encouraging the dreamer to develop and cultivate it.