earmuffs

Archives for 2013
discerning
Site Admin

earmuffs

Post by discerning »

I was handed a package. It appeared to be a high-end set of headphones, red & black in color and encased in a hermetically sealed blister pack (anti-theft packaging). I was seated & looked up at the gifter, who was standing over me, in awe. Such a gift was well beyond my means.

I thought, 'This is amazing but I just bought each of the kids headphones for Christmas.' [I knew this gift was meant for the kids]. I looked up at the giver and expressed my appreciation for such an exquisite gift.

He said, "It's earmuffs, for the kids."
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Don't really have anything but when I read the red and black... it made me think of jumper cables. One gets connected to the possitive, the other, the negative.

Praying for revelation sis.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
xqwis8

Post by xqwis8 »

Are Red and Black the school colors and your kids school?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Just going to throw out some random thoughts for you ...

Wisdom and revelation, hermeneutics, muffling sounds (protection from/for what can be heard), Jesus...
insidelove

Post by insidelove »

Hi Discerning,

You may have thought God has given these headphones for your kids.
Yes, he has in the dream symbolically.

It seems this type of headphone is better (Spiritual) and is for your 'kids'( an aspect of your mindset - certain youthful thoughts). It could be for your kids too. But i think it is for you.

God has upgraded your ability to hear the wisdom and mysteries of the kingdom, This new level of hearing will also muffle (warm) your 'kids'( certain mindsets from being cold (hardened)). So you can hear with greater focus on the Lord.

A lovely Christmas gift from God. Hearing from him at a deeper place in Christ.

Please throw the words off if not relevant to dream . God Bless. :D
Last edited by insidelove on Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I think the headphones were really for you, and it symbolizes hearing from God. Your spirit is tuned into a 'higher-end' or frequency than others.
Perhaps, at times you hear His word (blood), and others experience some spiritual warfare--you know exactly what's going on (black). God (the one who gave you the gift) is always standing over you.
God may also be fine tuning the gift you already have.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You were given something that did the opposite of headphones. You were given something "sealed" and supernatural ("exquisite") that muffled/filtered sound and keeps the ears warm, not allowing the noise of the world to infiltrate or influence the children of God...a type of filter to keep the ears/hearing... and therefore the heart.. warmed.