Thermostat

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Thermostat

Post by Warrior Princess »

Woke up at 3 am after just a couple hrs of sleep with this dream...

Saw a church from the parking lot, then at an event there where they were talking about the Gospel going to Asia and how Jesus/the Gospel was prevented from going there. I had read an article about it and Steve started asking me about it and I was explaining, then he was hugging me and he said, “How ‘bout a kiss?” I was surprised and asked what he had in mind, he said a kiss on the cheek. So he gave me several mini-kisses in a row on the cheek. Then, me and another woman and a couple of guys are in my apartment (one of them is Steve I think) and they are looking around at my stuff, my photo albums on the top shelf in the dining room. The other woman says something about them looking in my journal, so I said, “Hey guys would you mind not digging around in my stuff, some of it is personal and I just moved and haven’t had time to sort through and put away yet.” At one point, I am doing something/moving my little fans (I think I had moved one from the bedroom to the living room) and talking about how important it is to follow the Lord’s directions at this time. And I walked over to the front door, looking at a note/notice posted where I would have expected the thermostat to be. Suddenly, there’s a noise at the door, someone is breaking in, and I get behind it and when it bursts open I hold it so that I’m hidden and I’m expecting a robber, but when I let go of the door it turned out to be a guy who looked like George from Seinfeld. I was startled when I woke up.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."