Dead dog

Archives for 2013
Timtim
Bronze Member

Dead dog

Post by Timtim »

I dreamed That I heard a lot of dogs barking an as I looked I saw theses dogs running an barking as if they were getting my attention about this other dog dead laying in its blood I could see where the dog had been eaten busted open then l saw clock with 8:12 on it.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Don't know where you stand spiritually on dreams meaning. Usually dogs represent....friends and good friends. Kind of man's best friend idea.

The dreams speaks of friends trying to alert you of a friend who is hurt terribly. Interesting, lying dead in own blood.

Dead can mean dead to feeling or hearing life giving things verse actual death. In it's own blood, speaks of relying on their own ways...verse like the christian based on Christ's blood and power.

The numbers 8, 12 Eight means abound in strenth or refers to new resurrection or new beginning. Here the new resurrection would work well.

Twelve means government order or placing things in perfect order. This number also deals with anything made up of rules and laws. Also is used to represent God's people or nation.

Two thoughts came to me. One - you have a friend that is hurting that God wants you reach out to ...to give new life to...or

Two - You are representated by the hurt dog and you have friends that are trying to warn you or alert you of the wounds that you have inside of you are fatile for you

Either way, it is needed for something to change for life giving order is near.