Interpretation

Archives for 2013
Winny

Interpretation

Post by Winny »

Dream 1:
I was on a mountain and then this friend who was getting married came to me and told me she was getting married.. and she came infront of me with her friends in normal clothes and took pictures and let me there standing then I walked to look for them and found one of the doors closed and was told that she had married from the neighbourhood and I complained to God why Not me!!

Dream 2:
I had a dream when I was told that I should get prepared to get married and my soon to be husband was waiting was on his way.. Everything was organized for me although I wasn't yet prepared What was interesting is that everyone was so happy for me.. but I remember saying personally I wanted to see the man and then I told myself that indeed that those who wait upon the Lord He will surely bless them..
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy Winny,

Welcome to the Tehillah Dreams board. God Bless you.

What I feel on your two dreams is that in the first dream you are unhappy for the friend who is getting married and your complaining to God instead of being happy for her. Then in your second dream you are surprised that everybody else is happy for you? Why the surprise? There is an attitude change or change of heart needed, and the preparation time that is needed is spiritual in nature. God has the blessings just waiting for us, but we are our own worst enemies much of the time. IMHO, If we passed the test the first time, God would have blessed us when we were ready a while ago, but we are not ready so He patiently waits and works on us until we are ready. Yes good things do come to those that wait, but we still need to do our part as well. Hope this helps. God Bless you.

in Christ,