2 dreams in a row with same theme

Archives for 2013
amandaf33

2 dreams in a row with same theme

Post by amandaf33 »

The first dream was on Saturday night and this is it.
I walk into a room and feel the presence of my sister and my mom in the room but all I see is a white kitchen aid mixer. ( I really want a kitchen aid mixer in real life.) I am somehow aware that my mom entered me into a contest and I won the mixer but the mixer was on a glass table that was outlined in white. At first I thought the mixer was the reward but then I watched as the table began to move up and down sided to side and realized the table itself was the gift.
I have been praying about it and feel almost as if the mixer is used to create new things and it being white would be purity maybe?? But the glass table that is supporting the mixer is the true gift that the glass means peace when I come and get communion in Gods presence it will take me to new places maybe?? I am not sure I just wanted some other opions.

And here is my dream from last night.
In my dream in my kitchen is a dishwasher still in the box.(this is actually very true I got a dishwasher for a Christmas present from my mom and grandparents but we found the dishwasher was to big to fit where we want it so it is still in the box. But in the dream I see the dishwasher and my grandpa asks me if I have opened up the box all the way yet and I said no we opened up the top but that is it. My grandpa tells me to open it up all the way and when I do I see the actual dishwasher is only the side of computer tower maybe. But then it opens and the rack comes out it keeps expanding to be the size of a normal dishwasher. Everything fits in it perfect and shuts perfect too. I am overwhelmed with joy that I am able to use this gift I had been given instead of having it sit in a box until we can get it installed. I throw my arms around my grandpa and tell him I love him.

Just a little bit of information I love my grandpa but we arent that close and I dont think I have ever thrown my arms around him in a tight embrace like in the dream.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated! I have been going through a difficult situation for years that caused my to take my anger out on God instead of turning to him. I kept going to church but no longer seeked him out in my personal life until here in the last little while when he revealed my heart to me and I repented for how I have been acting. But long story short I am here now and I feel like God is trying to speak to me. Thanks
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Don't know what your family's spiritual life is like, but here is what I see:

1 st dream:

The dream speaks of you feeling or sensing family presence. This may represents Presence of God; however, you have two family members here...keep that in mind.

Then your mom entered the contest and won the mixer. It is hers; however, you won it. What she did...results in you winning the prize.

This prize was on a glass table (clear see through...no blocking of view....all exposed) line in white (purity). You realize the table is the real gift. All exposed...see through. think about surrender as see through.

The table is the base of the gift mixer. Or the foundation of which it sits on. The gift mixer would be hard to operate without the foundational table.

2nd Dream:

This dream takes something your are familiar with and uses it. The dishwasher gift that does not fit in your kitchen. In the dream your Grandpa and mother (two family members again) mixing real life and dream. Grand pa ask if you have opened up the box yet? He says to open it up all the way.

When you do....it is not to big like real life....it fits and expands to the right functioning size. Perfectly. You were glad you were able to use this gift verses it sitting until it can be installed. This speaks of his timing verses yours or man's timing.

I feel your mom in the 1st dream and your grandpa in the 2nd dream is God. Mom enters the contest, but you are the winner. Grandpa asking if you opened up your gift box yet? Because it will expand to fit into your kitchen (the place you create and serve out of) It will bring you so much joy.

The fact that the dream mentions your sister in the 1st and your mom in the second dream as more of knowing or sensing them there....peaks my interest as to inheritated gifting being implied. Whether that inheritated gifting is generational or the one spoke of in the word like in Ephesians, that I do not know.

Overall, I sense God is preparing you to step out on the promises that he has placed in your foundation. Keep it pure and total surrendered and see through..no impurities through him ....and not to worry....it will fit you perfectically. You will find joy once you open and see the gifts that God has in stored for you.