Clothing Warehouse

Archives for 2013
DesignedByGrace

Clothing Warehouse

Post by DesignedByGrace »

I'm walking through a warehouse with many others. There are boxes and boxes of clothes and various other things that have been donated, mostly clothes.

Many things are free and some are for sell cheap.. I felt they represented things we walk in good/bad, or are to walk in, mantles, etc.

Some of these garments were soiled with mouse feces and I couldn't believe that someone would want someone else to take these and wear them in this condition. I was grieved in my spirit upon seeing these clothes.

People were rummaging through all the clothes, trying to find things to wear. Some things were in pretty good shape, other things were torn and tattered. Most everything was used.

I came across a princess bed spread/pillow case for my grand baby, that was in very good shape, so I got that for her.

The dream ended with several people gathered around a table getting ready to eat. Not sure what was being served for the meal.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

The first sentence I got.....coverings. Then when you went on to explain mantles and soiled clothing, I thought these are coverings or life styles that people have made or making choices by putting them on. Just like you found for your grand baby....you used discernment.

The dream speaks of your discernment developing. You cannot believe the bad conditions you see yet you grieve...that people will put them on. The heart of God in you. He is stiring compassion inside of you to look outside of your life and view things happening around you.

You are having an insight into the how God sees things. Development of your discernment through this dream.
DesignedByGrace

Post by DesignedByGrace »

Thank you very much! God bless you!