Bank of America - Wrong Bank

Archives for 2013
xqwis8

Bank of America - Wrong Bank

Post by xqwis8 »

I was in Arnold, MO and had gone to the Commerce Bank Drive through but there were too many cars in line so I drove through a parking lot and found a box that I could drive up to and make my deposit. The box had bright Red on it and for some reason I thought I would just drive up to it and make my deposit and wait for my receipt. I was depositing somewhere between 700 and 800 dollars. I waited a while after I put the money in and nothing happened so I pulled over and asked some people where the bank was that was attached to that box because I needed to go in. Someone pointed me in the direction straight ahead so I started walking. I didn't walk very far before I asked someone else and they said I had to go up this very steep hill. It was asphalted like a road, but a car couldn't climb it. It was pitted like a rock climbing wall so I had to climb it and put my feet and hands in strategic places. Once I got to the top the doors were all locked. someone else came in and they were carrying something, so they couldn't have had to climb the way I did. But anyway I asked him how to get in and he said, " let me see if I can find a photographer" The same guy opened the door right up and let me in. There were 3 tellers the one on the left was a man, the middle was a man, and the right was a woman. I went to the woman's window and I asked where the front entrance to the building was and she said Florissant, MO (about 35-40 miles from Arnold, MO). I explained what happened and how I put my money in that box in Arnold. Apparently it was a Bank of America Box so I had deposited the money into a bank I didn't even have an account at. the teller said instead of giving me my money back they would apply it to my mortgage. But, My mortgage had just been bought out by another lender in real life and in the dream. So I was trying to get them to give me the money back. The man on the far left looked at her and said "time" and she got very aggravated and said, this is not my problem to handle, you do it. I got the impression my teller and the man on the left were working on something together before I came in and it was time sensitive. Anyway the man on the left must have been the boss because he told the man in the middle that he had to take over my problem. But he had a male and female customer. He kept looking at me strangely though; he had blue eyes.