Name and message underneath

Archives for 2013
silentqueen
Gold Member

Name and message underneath

Post by silentqueen »

Hello everyone,

Merry Christmas! I pray everyone has a very blessed and glorious day.

Dream...

I was in a room and I saw a person's name on a shelf. Underneath the name was these numbers; 30 60 100.

Background...I have been praying for this person and confessing God's Word over their life. Right now there are no visible signs of change.

I know the numbers are about the Word being sown in good soil. Is God letting me know that the prayers and the Word will a harvest?

Thank you,
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Curious to see what name you saw. You are correct with the meaning of 30,60, 100. God will give back 30,60, and 100 fold.
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

The name is a person in my life that I've been praying for..

His name is Terry. I saw it like this...

Terry
30 60 100

I thank God, The Lord of the Harvest for giving me a sign that the Word is indeed at work. I'll keep praying and confessing the Word and praying with expectation.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

In dreams, the name of the person can be significant.
Terry: Glossy; Smooth.
I keep getting that God will straighten or smooth out any crooked places, which are associated with Terry, his situation, or both.
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

(Terry can mean smooth; also, powerful ruler; and interestingly, harvester).

This dream is about the parable of the sower and the Word. It is also most likely about you, for you. Terry is just a symbol. It is most likely given to you to help liberate you from the fanciful notions you hold about "confessing the Word".

One of the ways things work is: God gives a seed for your heart. The seed is planted. From that seed, you bring forth fruit with patience. You, then, give that mature fruit to others. The seed is in that fruit and that's how they get the seed planted in their heart from you.

confessing God's Word over their life-beware of the dead letter and dry husks. Selah.

Math 4:4--Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God

Is this dream from God?
Yes?
Well...........
There's a Word for you. A seed. It is spirit and it is life.
Meditate upon it, Contemplate upon it. Guard it in your heart.

1. You probably didn't consider this a Word. No problem. Consider that for the next dream. God is speaking to you in dreams (probably not all dreams, but some. Discern). Make a smooth way, within, for the Word to be planted in your heart so your fruit harvest may be great.
2. Study the parable of the sower. You fell prey to the the fowls by the wayside. (Set aside any notions you've been told about the devil). Notice what happened in you after this dream. What was your initial interpretation? This is about Terry and God is encouraging me about confessing the Word over Terry's life. How did that interpretation come to you. It came to you as a thought or idea in the head. And you chose that thought to be the truth of this. That mentation arose in your natural egoic mind. Those are the birds that come along. They provide you something via thought or idea or concept or doctrine and when we choose that mentation, the Seed is lost.

Take no thought, let the mentation that arises go. Be still and hear intuition. Fret not, more Seeds will shortly come.
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Thank You both for your responses.

I really appreciate it. I'll study the parable of the sower.

God Bless!

Marla

underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: Name and message underneath

Post by underhiswing »

silentqueen wrote:Dream...

I was in a room and I saw a person's name on a shelf. Underneath the name was these numbers; 30 60 100.

Background...I have been praying for this person and confessing God's Word over their life. Right now there are no visible signs of change.
It is good to note that the scripture;"But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.”...the dream has the numbers in the opposite order. No detail is coincidence. The order that you have seen them reveals increase not decrease. This should give you peace, knowing that there will be increase as an answer to your prayers. He is hearing you.

As to the rest of the picture, my questions are these; What was upon the shelf? What was the shelf made of? What was the label made of (color?)What type of room (if even seen) did this take place? Are there any other details (including colors) that you may have left out?
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Thank you for your reply....

I saw the order as progression. I went back to the parable again. Jesus was the most awesome teacher. He used the soil to represent the heart. The good soil is the heart that receives the Word and it takes root and it bears fruit; much fruit. Thus the power of the Word of The Lord. I know what it did and is doing for me. It changed me and I'm so grateful.

I just remember opening a door to this room and it wasn't familiar to me. I can't recall the colors except the letters; dark. If I can recall correctly, the letters and numbers didn't look typed but handwritten. Nice and very clear handwriting.

Not sure if this means anything.

underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Good. "Handwritten" can imply intimate "personal effort" to seal or sign.... (by the hand of God/designed and written by God). I take all of those things as positives.

The fact that he was not "on the shelf" can be good too (to be "shelved" is to be put in limbo for a time). He is not there and yet this shows that he has a place of belonging. Labeled by God's own hand with this man's own God given name...a label that also reveals growth and increase.,via the numbers.

To me this dream/vision shows that God "wants you to know" that He hears your prayers . I say this because of He gave you this prophetic vision. He is drawing and growing this man that He planned to call to Himself all along. You have been called to come along to join in the process via prayer. Thank you Father!
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Underhiswing,

There was a shelf, but the name and numbers were not on it as in sitting on it. They were both written on it; engraved if you will as it were part of shelf's decor. The shelf was also short. There was nothing really special about the shelf except the words. The words are what made the shelf appealing.

I want to be sure that I am hearing God's message correctly so I went back to what I originally wrote.

Thank you Jesus!

aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

First, Matthew and Mark in their texts list the numbers in the parable of the sower in opposite order. Matthew lists them as: 100, 60, 30. Mark: 30, 60, 100.
-----------

This is a very simple dream with a few elements.
An empty shelf. Terry. And 30, 60, 100.
It points the dreamer to the parable of the sower.
And it is addressing "confessing the Word" that the dreamer has commented on.

Right now there are no visible signs of change (in Terry)--The shelf is empty. The dreamer sees no change in waking life and the dream confirms that the fruit shelf is indeed empty. (If God were encouraging the dreamer to continue "confessing the Word", perhaps some fruit would be sitting on the shelf).

It's not my place to write 10 pages refuting the "confessing the Word" doctrine as taught by some denominations. It's enough for the dreamer to know that, hey, maybe this is ineffective and there is a better Way. Perhaps the dream is an invitation from Him to dig deeper and be taught by Him. :D

My suggestions would be to study the parable of the sower. It's found in Matt 13, Mark 4 and Luke 8. Also, "the Word" is a phrase found in the bible that means something. Look into what "Word" means. Religion teaches that the bible and the Word are synonyms. Maybe there's more to it than that...

John 1:1--In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
Heb 11:3--By faith we understand that the universe was created by the Word of God

Is the bible God? Was the universe created by the bible? Hmmm.

Math 4:4--Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Thanks to everyone for their responses. God gave me confirmation on this and I'm grateful for His answer.

Have a great day!

underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

silentqueen wrote:Underhiswing,

There was a shelf, but the name and numbers were not on it as in sitting on it. They were both written on it; engraved if you will as it were part of shelf's decor.
Yes, this is how I thought you had described it. I am glad you have figured it out.

Blessings..
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Thank The Lord!

Today, this started to manifest. Prayer works. There was
positive communication received and I thank God for His work in the situation. Praise The Lord! I expect even more.

underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I praise Him with you.