buying a outboard motor

Archives for 2013
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

buying a outboard motor

Post by thesharpeningstone »

In the dream last night I was buying an outboard motor. It was an expensive item. Some people tried to convince me to buy a cheaper model, but I went ahead and bought the one I wanted, even though I did not know where the money would come from. The motor seemed to have an accessary that resembled binoculars. In the last part of the dream I was using the motor.

Please help me understand.
It appears I already owned a boat, but it lacked an engine.
The motor enhances vision, is that prophetic?
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Outboard motors are most often used to power boats and binoculars are used to see things that are far off as if they are closer to you. So to me this dream is saying don't skimp on the size of the engine, get the best you can, and don't settle for anything less than what God has in mind for you and the ministry He has called you to. There is prophetic vision associated with this engine. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

thanks bjcollin,

"don't settle for anything less than what God has in mind for you and the ministry He has called you to", these words speak to me.

Lately I have been saying things like, "that's good enough", and "that's all I need". I have been settling for far less than what God has promised.