Phil's Big Brother

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Phil's Big Brother

Post by Warrior Princess »

Getting off the bus from playing a baseball game. There were people from my old church/school there. As I walked past a park pavilion, someone said that we had won the game. I go inside the building where my children were at youth group. It was already past 7, so there wasn't enough time to go home and make it back in time, so I was going to stay and wait. There was food on big baking pans and as I grabbed a cookie, I asked if there was any way I could help. A huge guy was there who was apparently Phil M.'s brother (Phil is pretty big himself). He held out his hand and I gave him "five," but he said I needed to hold onto his hand, so I did. He walked around introducing me to people, it was a little awkward. A woman said we interrupted her and a guy who were talking so we moved on.

Then, there was a scene where I had these 2 green/mossy figures, about a couple feet long. Somehow one of them was maybe the guy and I had shrunk it down so I was trying to figure out how to fix it. I called Carol, the oil lady at church, but all I got was a message. Somehow someone told me what I needed to do, so it was slowly regrowing. Somehow at the same time I had put it in the freezer and sprayed whipped cream in there, hoping that would help and was telling someone about it. I thought they would be proud of me.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."