Need help with this.....

Archives for 2013
RevK
Diamond Member

Need help with this.....

Post by RevK »

Dream: 'My daughter was pregnant with supposedly twins, but as she progressed in her pregnancy she appeared to be carrying multiples (6 or more??). She was just that big. I was with her while she was in labor. Instead of having all those babies, she had one, a girl. This child was huge, and instead of acting as a newborn, she sat on the edge of the delivery table, she was fat with huge legs and very ugly. My daughter put me in a headlock, pulled me down to her and said, Mama this is not the way things are supposed to be, everything is messed up inside me now because of this baby'. End of dream... This was not a pleasant dream, the colors were vivid, just not a good feeling about this.. Please prayerfully answer. Thank you!
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

RevK,

How is your daughters spiritual life? No details, just a sense of it.

Is everything going good and smooth for her?
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I laid down pondering your dream. This is what I became confident in it.

Your daughters pregnancy start out a normal expectation of work with Twin, but still public consensus of normal...wow...extra, but normal.

But then it progressess to multiples...six or more. Now we are talking alot of work and will be in need of help. I am sure a shock as well.

She was big...speaks of her showing signs of what she is carrying inside of her... outward symptoms of the inward growing.

The dream speaks of you being with her in labor. Labor can be a place of change, hardship, pain, ect.

Instead of having all those babies one by one....she has one hugh baby. Speaks of compounding of wounds, problems or issues going from small to more of sense of out of control. Implies all the babies in one baby. I imagine...labor harder than usual. The maturity of this hugh baby speak of old wounds...or they have been there for a while. The ugly part is not a pleasant experiences.

The part where your daughter puts you into a head lock speaks of the effect of these things connected with her on you. You feeled restrained, limited, possible guilt or shame...or different feelings that seems not right...you shared the load of being their through the pain and now the aftermath. A sense of will this ever end.

Daughter: it is not the way it is suppose to be...everything is messed up inside because of this baby. This speaks of her expectations were wrong...but maybe more on the naive side, or follow blindly some wrong choices. She is now putting the connection of her actions with her consequences. But this dreams implies your feelings alot. A sense of you seeing it but you are restrained from helping...by her. Hard thing to watch.

Now, This could have gone another direction. Babies are gifts of God. Could speak of great blessing coming except for the following:

1. Baby was ugly
2. It is not the way it is suppose to be
3. All messed up inside of me

These three things lead me to venture with the interpetation that I did. Whether it fits or not, only you will know. However, I want to encourage you, God is still in control even if you are feeling restrained...God is in control.

I have gone through many things that I would not wish on anyone with very similar frustrations inside of me. Know this, the outcome will be improvement after all the pain. He is faithful....now is the time to trust in that. God's hand upon you and yours...forever!