gathering

Archives for 2013
spiritledd
Diamond Member

gathering

Post by spiritledd »

at outdoor Church gathering ...I saw my first crush ...I talked to her ...I was worshiping

then Female Pastor stopped the song ...song was really anointed and we were all worshiping in Truth and Spirit

so we were surprised ....I asked her can we play that song again

she said... no we are going to play "strength" ...I thought of "strength will rise"

which I have never really thought was that anointed ...I mean it is a good song and all, but I have never sensed God's anointing on it

Pastor had same same name as my first crush in high school ...she accused me of flirting with a 15 old ...which was not true
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Hi: A couple of clarifications, please.

1. IRL, was your first crush 15 when you had a crush on her?
2. At the beginning of the dream, was your crush the same age as when you had the crush on her, or had she grown up?
3. The pastor was a different (older?) woman than your crush but they shared the same name?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

thanks aj_snow :D ...actually I think I was 13 ...but IRL when I was 15 she said... she thought I was cute ...but I was too afraid to ask her to go steady

come to think of it she was older ...and Pastor was different and older
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

I really liked this dream when I read it. I said, WHOA, that's a cool way to teach that. So I hope this does it justice.

Here's what I hear.

The dream may be about how we interact and relate to others. The two songs point to an anointed spirit and truth way; and contrast that with a fleshly way in our own strength.

So, we interact with someone in the past. We both go on our way. Then, we meet up with them later on down the road. How do we interact with them now? Do we, in spirit and truth, in the now moment of the meeting, relate to them as we and they are now; and let the interaction unfold naturally.

she accused me of flirting with a 15 old--Or do we relate to the memory we had of them. Are we talking to them in the moment or are we talking to the memory of them that we cling to.

The natural mind, the egoic consciousness can only interact with the memory of a thing and all the stored judgments of the thing and all the past actions with that thing. And it then provides reactions. Re-act. To act again how it has acted before based upon the past.

In Spirit, in the mind of Christ, in Christ consciousness: Behold, all things are new. Each interaction is fresh and unique.
And we respond in the moment rather than re-(en)act the past.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D wow aj, that is really good stuff :D ...maybe some one I had a

hard time getting a long with in the past, may pop up, and I need to

show them the love of God ...I will be looking out