Jew Said His Company was "Lexicon"

Archives for 2013
chrisy
Diamond Member

Jew Said His Company was "Lexicon"

Post by chrisy »

On 12/23/13, I had the following dream. I know that it means something that I don't quite get...

I dreamt that I was in a theatrical production - not acting but in the actual production of it. We made or put up this huge curtain (navy/dark blue with beautiful embellishments) curtain for the stage. The curtain was beautiful, unique, heavy... rich.

When the production was over, we took down the curtain. I saw it on the floor. An old Jewish man was there and he took it for his production that was scheduled for the same week. He told me that it was being held that Thursday. I was surprised that it was so soon,on the Thursday of the same week like two/three days after our production.

The scene changed and we were now in his area. He gave me the name of the business "Lexicon". I mulled over the name to ensure that I remembered it. I thought of "Lexicon.com". They needed public accounting services that my firm offers.

I was resting next to him with my head on his lap. A mature Jewish woman came along and she was on stage. She was upset, apparently they were involved and she thought that I had taken her place. I got up – showing her by my actions that I had not replaced her. She came close to me as she happily went to him – her perfume was strong and very pleasant... the funny thing is that when I smelt her perfume in the dream it was so potently beautiful - it felt as if I had actually experienced the event in real life. End of dream.

When I woke up, I looked up the word "Lexicon" and here is the definition:

1. (Linguistics) a dictionary, esp one of an ancient language such as Greek or Hebrew
2. (Linguistics) a list of terms relating to a particular subject
3. (Linguistics) the vocabulary of a language or of an individual
4. (Linguistics) Linguistics the set of all the morphemes of a language.

Any ideas, anyone?

Chrisy