2 Chron 16:9

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

2 Chron 16:9

Post by Warrior Princess »

On a road trip, came upon an encampment of workers and stopped. Got into trouble though because we had them all sitting down at tables and were feeding them and making them too sleepy to work. Then, I was walking toward a trailer with another female and a male doctor shows up and is trying to get her into the trailer with the intention of harming her so I was steering her away from him/the trailer. He was trying to drug/paralyze one half of her or something (the left side) and violate her or something. Then, at a house, he had positioned himself in the hallway so he could watch us.

Then we were in the middle of a tornado. I am seeing an orange VW bug like my mom used to drive. And someone was saying, "What in the world are we doing?" On the rear bumper was written the verse, "The eyes of the Lord search the earth to find those whose hearts are fully committed to him that he may strongly support them." (2 Chron 16:9)

As I was waking up, pondering this dream, "rear guard" came to me on the bumper. :?:
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."