Sir Richard Branson

Archives for 2013
Kate

Sir Richard Branson

Post by Kate »

I dreamt being friends with Richard branson, he was at my home,and I was with my brother and I kept on asking him questions about his companies. Please help with the interpretation.

God bless
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Kate, have you been seeking advice or insight from someone? Richard means powerful and strong ruler. Richard Branson is a powerful CEO and owner of Virgin Records. So in the dream he may represent someone who is a powerful and strong leader or an authority figure that you are seeking their advice! Have you been seeking answers to something?
Kate

Post by Kate »

Yes, thank you. I recently received a prophetic word that I'm called to the ministry to win souls and God has confirmed it various times through dreams and visions. I've had thoughts of leaving a ministry I'm currently attending and join a one that really impacted my life in a tremendous way, I've grown so much spiritually because of that ministry. And I need guidance from God if it was the right decision to leave and submit under that ministry in order to fulfil my divine destiny. because my family is committed to the ministry I don't know if its the right decision to leave.
God bless