insurance policy and restaurant relaunch

Archives for 2013
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

insurance policy and restaurant relaunch

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I seemed to be at some kind of restaurant. It seemed like there were two owners of the restaurant and I was helping them or advising them. They sold an insurance policy to a woman of some sort and thought they had the woman locked in. The woman told me that she was considering canceling the ins. policy and was shopping around for another one. I told the two owners about the situation and they were distraught about it. I told them that they need to sit the woman down and talk to her and re-close her. The owners sat her at a table and talked over a meal. The woman smiled and told the owners that she would keep the insurance plan with them. One of the owners was so happy that he dropped his head in a big bowl of spaghetti.
Scene changed and à day came that there was a restaurant relaunch. I walked in and I think I was wearing a long coat. The restaurant was FULL of people. I saw many people from my past behind buffet lines serving all these people...all dressed in white. There were buffet lines on both sides of the restaurant and the line was so long that it doubled through the middle of the restaurant.
I decided to go to the back of the restaurant where the owners office was. His office was all blue, like the carpet and everything g was blue. He wasn't in his office but I was so happy for the huge turnaround with business.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

The Lord has prepared you for two things in your ministry.
Perhaps one of them was to minister to people from your past.
The other has to do with finances--this is the insurance (provision for family's future).
I see Him re-launching your finances and you'll see a huge turnaround in your business.

Has any of this already happened? Mostly because of the people in your past, and the office was in the back. Past people and back both talk about your past.

If not, then I would expect to see your huge turnaround in your future. And this could possibly happen through people from your past.
Hope this helps, SpecialK
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Hi Larry, great dream:

The dream contrasts a restaurant that is concerned with insurance policies vs a restaurant that feeds a lot of people.

The restaurant represents church, religion, spirituality; the spiritual work.

The insurance policy represents salvation, do this and your saved. Each religion has their own and for some that's all they are concerned about. Some have infant baptism as their insurance policy. Some have confirmation. Some have the sinner's prayer. Some have external righteousness. Most imply membership in good standing as their insurance policy of salvation. Etc. etc. You get the jist. The first kind of restaurant has a method of salvation, their insurance policy that they peddle, and that's about it.

The second restaurant represents the true spirituality. Alot of people are being fed (ministered to). The owners (high priests of churchianity) aren't there.

Note that within the dream, you are an active participant in the first restaurant and an observer in the second.

Just a start and one possibility. Hope this helps.