putting shoes on old boss's feet and he cries

Archives for 2013
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

putting shoes on old boss's feet and he cries

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I used to work for a guy named Mr. Goodman. He is a Jewish guy and we get along very well.
In this dream I had placed some shoes on his feet. They were burgundy or oxblood in color and had a couple scuffs on them but looked very classy. The message I was telling him about the shoes was "every person you've ever met is in these shoes. Every car you've ever sold is in these shoes". So I was telling him that his whole life was in these shoes. He was so grateful and began to cry much.
Scene changed and I was in a conference room with a previous coworker Brooke. She was eating a plate of food at the conference table. I was telling her about having a dream about Mr. Goodman and I said "if I tell you about the dream, you'll probably think I'm crazy". She was uninterested and said "I don't want to know about the dream then".
Next I looked across the room and saw two rows of people watching me talk to Brooke. There was a lower row and an upper row above them watching us.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

The shoes in your dream have to do with your spiritual walk.
And the dark red shade has to do with the blood of Jesus.
The name Goodman= good+man:

Psalm 37:23 (KJ21)
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delighteth in his way.

Because your co-worker Brooke (lives beside the stream) was a previous co-worker, this could have already happened in the past.

Psalm 1:3 (KJ21)
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

As to the rows of people watching you and Brooke, I'm sure there are lots of people--especially from your past who have watched your daily walk/life. There may have been two groups of people.
Hope this helps, SpecialK

[/b]
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Larry, when did you have this dream in relation to the restaurant dream? Near to each other? Perhaps they are related?

I was struck by, his whole life was in these shoes. And I was enlightened by SpecialK's comment that Brooke lives beside the stream.

The scene with the shoes looks like you are evangelizing Mr Goodman: Preaching to him a message of salvation. This evangelism might be of the kind found in the insurance policy restaurant? (You have to determine how the message you preached in the dream compares to how you, or your religion, evangelizes in waking life.)

Then, we have Brooke who knows, who lives beside the rivers of Living Waters, who is eating in the dream (being nourished by Him). She is of the second restaurant. She knows the Truth and so she's not real interested in hearing your story about a dream.

It's instructive to note that you don't offer to tell her of your experience with Mr Goodman, you want to tell her a dream about Mr Goodman. Within the second scene of the dream, you are characterizing the first scene as a dream. It's a subtle way of saying that the evangelism of the insurance policy restaurants isn't real or effective; it's like a dream, a fantasy.

Just a possibility. Hope this helps.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you both Special K and AJ. I had both of these dreams this morning. I appreciate your responses.
I enjoyed reading your replies.