Car accident

Archives for 2013
bella
Diamond Member

Car accident

Post by bella »

I dreamt I was going along the main road in my suburb. At a T intersection, I came across a car parked at an odd angle. As I walked to the front of it, I realised it had crashed into the gutter.

Then I saw another car on the straight through part of the road and it had obviously been in the crash but ended up a few metres from the other car.

One car was red and one was yellow, I believe.

Then, another car comes along the road and swerves to miss the other cars, and flips on its side.

It's a couple I know, I & B. I run to help them and think they're going to have trouble climbing out of the car because they're both very overweight and not real nimble. But they crawl out just fine.

But the wife walks to the side of the road and sits. She's very quiet (unlike real life), and I ask if she's ok and she says her spleen has ruptured.

I think "yes there's so much pressure on it already" and I wonder how she knows that that's what's happened.

EOD

IRL a number of years ago, she told me that God told her to lose weight or it would kill her.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Bump
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Interesting sister, this dream sticks out to me but I'm going to have to ponder it in prayer....seems important though....
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Thanks Keilani.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Okay gonna say this in the way that I "got it" as I was thinking about it. The sense I had was that God would position you in such a place (a place of crossroads/decision symbolized by the "T") where you could be there to help this couple in their time of need. I don't know if you would have already been through or experienced the same type of situation twice before and thus would be better equipped or positioned to help them in that moment.

I am not getting anything specific (ie the spleen and weight issue)--what I shared above was it. But I have had Holy Spirit bring me back to another's dream sometimes days or weeks down the line when He'll just give me more insight. I guess it's kinda like an "ask and ye shall receive" because it normally happens with dreams that just kinda linger in my thoughts so I'll ask Him for more light or revelation if there is something else I need to share. It helps me as much as it does the dreamer:) So if He gives me something more, I'll definitely share:)

Shalom sis!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Ok that was definitely helpful. Thanks Keilani.

I looked up spleen and it's to do with anger apparently.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

My pleasure sister, praying God gives you wisdom and direction as you walk out His plans for your life daily!
***More To Come***