pregnant, handcuffed to a briefcase, big storm

Archives for 2013
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

pregnant, handcuffed to a briefcase, big storm

Post by thewritingmommy »

Woke from a dream this morning-
I don’t think I remember all of it, but the first thing I remember is that I was at my home (a house I have dreamed of often) on a farm. We must have raised horses because my husband was excited about a little thoroughbred. The pony must have just been born or recently born because it was small and gangly. He had promised one to someone and another was born as well I think. I received a package in the mail I think and found that I was to be e a judge or work somehow with a horse race in a tropical place like Jamaica or Taiwan or something. We moved the horses by trailer and I was driving (in real life I’ve never pulled a trailer).

The next part of the dream I remember there was a storm. I think it started at my house but in this part of the dream I was either on a cruise ship or at an airport hotel. I was in a cafeteria line with my daughters and there were windows all around us. We could see the storm raging outside the cafeteria part seemed especially important as I languished over my food items. I chose a roasted chicken breast that looked like a half a bird split down the middle like they describe in the bible for an offering, and a mini loaf of bread. I was excited to go down the line to get side dishes. I don’t remember eating it though, just being in the line. Not everyone noticed the storm but the skies were really dark and the wind and rain were harsh.

We went back to our room and there were people there with a briefcase and a camera and were wiring me for sound, the briefcase was handcuffed to my arm. not sure but I think it was my right wrist. They were readying the briefcase for the end of the race and said that I was responsible for counting the money at the end of the race and making sure it was right, that our business depended on this and I was responsible. Someone had stolen before and that was the reason I had to go myself and I had to have the camera and the sound. I had to choose three items to put in the briefcase for identification; I chose a picture of my son and two daughters, a stuffed bear I think, and I’m not sure what the third thing was but I have a feeling it was a sonogram picture. I had to go pee suddenly and the lady mentioned that it was because I was pregnant. I had felt this sensation throughout the dream and went to the bathroom a couple of times already in the dream. This news shocked me in the dream because I had forgotten that I was pregnant. Then in the dream I had a vision of sorts and I remembered having gone to the doctor and being on the examining table with my legs in the stirrups and getting the news that I was pregnant. I thought “I wish I would begin to show so I could enjoy this pregnancy”. They (a tall man and a short woman, both dressed like secret service agents complete with sunglasses. The woman was clearly in charge and did all the talking. The man never spoke but did handcuff me to the briefcase. )closed the briefcase and left the room. I went to the toilet and sat down and realized that the door to the bathroom was open and the window curtains to the room were open and construction workers were walking in the hall outside the room and laughing because they could see me sitting on the toilet. I got up and walked over and closed the curtains and noticed that the sky was half dark and half bright skies. That was when I woke up.

I feel like there are parts I’m missing, but after I relieved myself and came back to bed I had forgotten the dream so I started to read and now I can’t remember any more specifics of the dream. These parts kept at me till I got up and wrote them down. Especially the weather, the pregnancy (I can’t have children since 1990 hysterectomy) , the briefcase (the part where I had to count the money and it was make or break for our business) and it’s importance, and the buffet line in the cafeteria.
TheWritingMommy
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

First part: God has given you authority and you have a competitive spirit (race horse). This is a gift from God, and you're also to run the race of faith. You might be put over Jamaica and or Taiwan in order to pray for those regions (intercessory prayer).

2nd part: In the future, God will allow you to spiritually see the storms in your life ahead of time (window).

3rd: You are feeling burdened down. As if you are chained (handcuffed), to your financial situation. Do you own your own business? If not, it could be related to your own household affairs, which feels like you're running your own business. If you do have you own, it's become a burden.

Pregnancy: this has to do with a ministry or perhaps a future ministry. Because you're not showing anything, you're not enjoying this. If you have one now, the secret service agent, who handcuffed you is a strongman. The toilet part means spiritual cleansing.

Curtains: Veil; You need to go into your secret place of prayer and pray.
thewritingmommy
Gold Member

special k- thank you

Post by thewritingmommy »

thanks for the words of wisdom. my personal finances really are burdening right now. and I don't see any way that I can help. I am a writer, whose book is not selling and I have finished all my freelance contracts so presently without extra income.

can't imagine who "strongman" is if it supposed to be someone in my life. most of my people are supportive.

will def take it to God in prayer.

peace. andora
TheWritingMommy
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

As far as the 'strongman', perhaps, it's the situation you're in.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You said "that our business depended on this and I was responsible". You also said, "my personal finances really are burdening right now. and I don't see any way that I can help".

This dream is showing you that you have been equipped and prepared to go out and "take the risk". You are being set up and prepared in the dream and in real life too, to "go in" and "do the deal". You are being "sent" . You have been wired which means you are connected (to the Lord) , securely attached/grounded (handcuffs) to your purpose, and have been given a vision/view/camera (a camera captures memories. It takes and retains evidence of what is viewed or seen.)

You say "Someone had stolen it before and that was the reason I had to go myself." This means that someone has failed and now it is your turn....your responsibility (but is it??)

You go on to say "I had to choose three items to put in the briefcase for identification;

and these identify you;
#1 I chose a picture of my son and two daughters= motherhood/family and what you have already accomplished or produced.

#2 a stuffed bear I think,=comforting aspect of childhood & reveals the comfort you currently provide.

#3a sonogram picture."= What is to be in the future. A promise. What you are symbolically going to be birthing, but not yet (as you do not show, just have the symptoms. Keep in mind that it is your future project that is currently gestating and is in the beginning stages dues to the frequent urination....You said,
"I had felt this sensation throughout the dream and went to the bathroom a couple of times already in the dream" this represents one of the most common pregnancy symptoms, and is included in the dream as a time marker for you in the coming months.

You then said "This news shocked me in the dream because I had forgotten that I was pregnant"........ Recalling that this is about your future and not a literal baby, the first question I had was, what prophesy or Word regarding who you are and what you have been called to do, have you been given in the past that you may have forgotten? Something that you may have always thought was impossible or too good to be true (as this is how it is depicted in this dream).

You then said "I had a vision of sorts and I remembered having gone to the doctor and being on the examining table with my legs in the stirrups and getting the news that I was pregnant. This would be the need or call or recall what word has been spoken over you....what God has called you into this world to do (FYI, that is what you are "responsible for" ...now take another look at what is in the briefcase)

You then said "I thought “I wish I would begin to show so I could enjoy this pregnancy”......... This would be nice if we all had official labels/badges to wear that described our giftings and calling exactly so that no one would ask more of us, or the wrong things of us, and that would be there to remind even us of the authority and responsibility that this badge from the Lord has given us. It would have the same advantages that a police officer or fireman have on the confusing scene of a disaster. Each one has their job and people could see right away who to approach for what issues.

You said a "tall man and a short woman, both dressed like secret service agents complete with sunglasses". They are being depicted as being highly trained and having official oversight in this aspect of your life.

You said "The woman was clearly in charge and did all the talking. The man never spoke but did handcuff me to the briefcase. closed the briefcase and left the room".... I wonder why the man was tall and the woman short. The height of a person in a dream and in art work of children, reveals who they consider having the most authority. She was short, and yet did all of the talking/speaking/commanding..... she was in control, yet she is short. Does she in truth have authority, since the signals are mixed?? Is she you, or someone else in your life?

You then said "I went to the toilet and sat down and realized that the door to the bathroom was open and the window curtains to the room were open and construction workers were walking in the hall outside the room and laughing because they could see me sitting on the toilet....this points to emotionally vulnerability, and the mocking opinions and views of others.

You then said "I got up and walked over and closed the curtains and noticed that the sky was half dark and half bright skies. That was when I woke up."........This points to division or double mindedness in these issues of responsibility, authority, the future, and your calling. You close the curtains, and that blocks view, but not sound. I wonder why.