The Man with the White hair

Archives for 2013
Dreamer08
Silver Member

The Man with the White hair

Post by Dreamer08 »

This is a dream that I had some time ago, but I lost my password to the forum and was just now able to remember it.

I was walking down a main street in the downtown area of Philadelphia. I was with two men, they were both holding my hand, one on each side. One man's name is David. He is a man who is known for his antics with the ladies. The other man is an older man with snow white hair that I chat with at the gym and while I only see him occasionally in the gym in sweat gear, in the dream he had a dress shirt and slacks. I had been walking with David first and then the older gentleman joined us.

We were walking to the corner to catch a bus and the older gentleman stepped on first to pay for the 3 of us, however David had become a bit put off because the other man had joined us and after we entered the bus, we looked behind and David never got on the bus.

I mentioned that David did not get on the bus and the man said " Well, that is the way it is with these types of men"

We got on the bus and sat down, I originally had looked for 3 seats together until i realized that David was no longer with us. The older gentleman and I sat down and there was a young girl with a baby. The baby was small, dirty with a raggedy T-shirt on and pamper and obviously not taken care of very well.

Our stop came up, and the older man directed me off the bus, there was another passenger behind me. The older man got off the bus and I turned to admonish the young girl and told her to put some clothing on the baby. When I did, the door closed and the bus pulled off. We yelled for the driver to stop who did after he passed the intersection and I walked back across the street to where the older man was who was now with a little boy of about 7yrs old.

He said we were walking to his house and we began walking. At some point he took a short cut and when on an incline over a lawn, but I stayed on the sidewalk. I never lost sight of him and we continued to walk the same path however he was higher up walking on the hill above me.

We eventually met up where the sidewalk and the end of the incline met and we were standing in front of his house. We went into his house and he walked through showing me the house but there was a small dining room that had a beautiful bronze table with glass on it. The man showed me that he was remodeling the table and installing several candelabras under the table so that when he lit candles the light would show through the glass table.

We continued through the house to the kitchen and out the back door to the outside where we just stood and then I woke up.

This dream has a lot of symbolism in it..The white hair reminds me of the description of Christ in Revelation. The little boy reminds me of Jesus saying we must come to him as a child.

It is lengthy I know but I would appreciate any input on this..thank you
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17