Interview

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Interview

Post by Warrior Princess »

I was downtown and there was a baseball game that day so there were a lot of people in the city for the game. There was a big TV on one of the buildings and I was on the news. It was an interview, something to do with money, so I was in silhouette to protect my identity. These 2 dark guys in baseball uniforms walked over to me because they recognized me, I think because of the money, but all I had was $15 (tithe) in my hand. I sped up walking to get to the building/my destination. Apparently I was going to the game. I got inside and my mother was there waiting in a hospitality room. We started making our way to our seats, tickets in hand, going up a ramp through a hallway, she got a bit ahead of me and I had to work a bit to catch up. Finally an usher directed me the right way and I found my seat and my mom and sister. It looked more like a theater or game show auditorium.

I just remembered this other scene where I was sitting across from a guy in a booth in a restaurant, I might have been reading a newspaper, and he asked me if I was ready to make a go of it, (me and him) as if he the word had come. I was a little surprised so I hesitated a bit and said, "You mean, me and you?" Twice I made a comment like that, trying to be funny, but really was hesitating, trying to be sure maybe.

(My mom's name means "good" and my sister's name means "beloved." Was reading Ps 23 today and wondering if maybe this is a reference to goodness and love following...?)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."