Dream from Eunice

Archives for 2013
bjcollin
Site Owner

Dream from Eunice

Post by bjcollin »

Sent: Thu 12/26/13 9:12 PM
To: bjcollin@hotmail.com

Hi please help to explain this dream I was sleeping and wake up with my mom we were wearing pink pyjamas. . We went out side in front of the door there was white car and cow , but I saw my self praying for that cow to leave and after that I don't what happen . But everytime I'm dreaming about cars always. Please help!!!...
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Car's generally denote ministry or how we ourselves are getting around in our spiritual lives or our walk with the Lord. For general if you see yourself in your car, it usually denotes your own current spiritual walk. Other vehicles can mean a variety of things. Hope this helps get you started.

in Christ,
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sent: Tue 12/31/13 1:49 AM
To: bjcollin@hotmail.com

Thank you very much brain really it will help . And I just wanna know when I was praying for this cow !because to my understand the cow is sacrifice or persecutor and that where I don't understand .
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

cows as a symbol in general can sometimes represent subsistence or prosperity in the positive or an idol in the negative. So the question I have is why in the dream were you praying for the cow to leave? Was it blocking your way to the car? So my question to you is ... What is in the way that needs to be removed for you to realize that you need to un-hinder your walk with God and what if removed will allow you to move quicker with God? Hope this helps you further.

in Christ,
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: Dream from Eunice

Post by underhiswing »

[quote "But everytime I'm dreaming about cars always." quote]

Cars don't always represent ministry, they most often represent how your life is going...how, or in what manner, you are traveling through life ......in other words they represent the condition of your life "mode". When you do find yourself dreaming of cars, you may want to take notice of the symbolic color, the condition of the vehicle, the make and model (as these facts can give you time markers pointing to your past or present), and also the actions involving the car (brakes aren't working, or steering is difficult, engine is missing, tires are flat or bald....and so forth, ) . I say this because those finer details/clues have been included in your dream so that you will more accurately see what the dream is revealing to you.