Headless baby

Archives for 2008
Victorious
Gold Member

Headless baby

Post by Victorious »

I was at a family or church gathering, possibly at my own home or where I grew up. There were a few random scenes that I don't quite remember, involving my children. I was walking up and down some stairs, looking for someone or something. I realized I didn't have my 8mo baby boy with me. I became frantic looking for him. Finally a girl from church found me and told me she found him in a fountain hitting things. I kept asking her what he was hitting but she wouldn't tell me. When I got to him, I picked him up and hugged him and thanked the girl. There was also a woman there at the fountain who seemed to be in charge or some type of welcomer/greeter. She said something to me about praying for us and she called him Titus (Not his real name.) When I looked at my baby, I saw that he had no head. I cried as I thought about him growing up without a head, how hard that would be, he could even be retarded if it didn't grow back fast enough ... I asked her to pray for his head to grow back quickly and she said she would.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Victorious...I can't say I have an inturp but this seems to be an important dream to understand adn I am praying that perhpas you or someone else will get some further insight and revelation from Papa.

bless you
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: Headless baby

Post by charlie »

Victorious wrote:She said something to me about praying for us and she called him Titus (Not his real name.)
Oh...Titus is a greek name meaning giant (as in Titan). Of course Titus was also a co-labourer with Paul with the letter from Paul written to him.

hopefully others will have more...

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

I was just reading through some old dreams of mine ... I believe the "baby" named Titus in this dream could be my husband. I've had other dreams where he was a "giant" ... God has shown me His GREAT and mighty plans for my husband, but right now he is being deceived by the enemy and is very vocal about his hatred for what he calls "organized religion" and "hypocrites."
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Oh Ok..interesting...so if the baby could represent your husband in this dream then it reveals that you are in a place of being his carer/nurturer (this could be spiritual or extend into other areas also). I like the fact that he is sitting in the fountain...though fountains can be man made spectacles of channeled water they can also carry the meaning of source of life and joy like a "fountain of life".

That the baby is headless may mean a number of things:

1. Frantic/unthinking- we speak of running around like a headless chicken don't we when someone is overly busy or lost their sense of focus.
2. Enfuried we speak of someone losing their head when they get very angry and lose touch with reason ( could that apply here with the baby just hitting things?)
3. Confused- the head represents the processing centre of information without it we are lost. You may be picking up on his spiritual headlessness...our minds need renewing not cutting off (Romans 12: 1-2).

So this baby has the potential to be a giant but is as yet very vulnerable and needs healing/restoration and nurturing.

Praying that Abba enables fountains of living water to flow from within your husband...thank you f or sharing.

grace
charlie[/list]
Charlie
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Oh Victorious...here's a great passage which shows that your husband isn't the only one who gets ticked off by corruptible aspects of organised religion and hypocrisy!

Matthew 23

Seven Woes

1Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2"The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
5"Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long; 6they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them 'Rabbi.'

8"But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. 9And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10Nor are you to be called 'teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ. 11The greatest among you will be your servant. 12For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

13"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.[c]

15"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

16"Woe to you, blind guides! You say, 'If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gold of the temple, he is bound by his oath.' 17You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18You also say, 'If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but if anyone swears by the gift on it, he is bound by his oath.' 19You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20Therefore, he who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21And he who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22And he who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it.

23"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cummin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean. 28In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30And you say, 'If we had lived in the days of our forefathers, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.' 31So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32Fill up, then, the measure of the sin of your forefathers!

33"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.

37"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing. 38Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'[d]"
Charlie