dreams today

Archives for 2008
sigmon2
Diamond Member

dreams today

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi
Had these dreams with somewhat the same themes today. 1st – am 2&3 rd in the pm during a nap.
Am- I was in a room and we were separating stuff for packing/unpacking. I just know we were separating it into different places. There was electronic stuff as well as other things. There were 2 other people in the room with me helping me and another came in the door asking if we were doing ok or bringing more too I think. Then the dream changed where I was walking through a houses area between houses. I could hear voices, screaming, and other noises, and the wind was blowing. The lighting was darkish but plenty of light like at early dusk, but no sunshine. I heard a voice speaking about how people were being hurt by falling into these pits in the ground that had different types of stuff in them- the voice would describe them- that would hurt and/or kill them. Once it described someone falling into a hole with sharks which bit them. I had turned to the right now and I saw others trying to get out of the area but they were falling, this one man was near me and he fell through a hole in the grass. He tried holding on to me but he sank so fast it just sucked him under. I finally made to the edge of the housing area still hearing the voice and the people screaming; I turned and followed a path in what was a forest for a while. The voice in the beginning indicated that something was coming/following. I kept watching the sky and looking through the trees which were not very high, more like saplings. The patch went and curved and I came to an opening and I saw a house in the woods kind of covered by the woods, older looking. I started to go on but I paused and turned and then went to the door and tried it. I opened the door and went in and the lights were on…..I went in and started to look around it was an older home and not very large. The appliances inside were older and I remember saying to myself to get another refrigerator. The house was for me. A guy from work came out another door and started showing me around, he showed me how the stove worked and then the dream ended.
1st of pm dream- I took several naps and this was part of the first nap…….
I was loading a moving truck. I had others who seemed to have helped me. I tried driving without being the driver and stuff was still hanging out the back so I tried to pull it back in. I was stuck in the truck which was open from the back door to the driver’s area. The stuff formed a wall and blocked me from getting up to the front and the stuff partially blocked me from getting the back doors closed. Some lady did try to help at first I think or was just giving back something that fell out. The truck was not overly filled there was room for me to walk around in between the stacks of stuff. I remember just before the dream ended searching for a way to get to the drivers seat and I found one which required moving a small stack of stuff and I would make it.
2nd of pm dreams – I was in a bus I thought driving following the others who had pulled out of the school headed down the road. The bus was big and different….because later in the dream it turns out to be more like a motor home. I get to where the road splits with a concrete divider in the middle with traffic going down on one side and traffic going up on the other side. The lighting of the dream was late dusk but little light, no sun. I reach the intersection and for some reason decided to do a u-turn. I did it and it was tough and hard to do. I started going up the other side only to find that the traffic was coming down the side I was now trying to go up. It was a small up hill drive from the intersection. I was avoiding the traffic and going over to the side of the road away from the center barriers. I made it to the last spot and I was at the place I could see ahead. The bus/motor home I was in was tall and I could even see the school building I had just come from. I tried moving forward in a break in the traffic but had to pull over again to miss a big truck. I found my front tire in a small ditch that came to the road. The bus tipped over to it side but only part way because the grass and bushes stopped it and it seemed pushed it back. I saw a truck coming that reminded of the kind at work with the yellow flashing lights on top. The truck that brings the shop guys to help. I saw the guy I saw in the am dream in this one too. He got out of that truck and into mine. There was another vehicle behind them and people got out and they came over and got into mine. So I ended up with a large group of a few adults and what seemed to be teens. When we tipped I noticed there was a boy in with me the whole time that I never noticed. After all these folks got in I saw an opening…I backed up away from the ditch a little turn the wheels got out on the road and got all the way up the hill. There was no damage to anything. We got up to the top of the hill and the little boy sat in the driver seat. I was seated in the passenger seat; the people were divided in half facing each other. There was a distance of about 6/7 people between me and the drivers seat which people sat facing to the rear of the bus/ which as I looked around now really looked like a motor home. The motor home was driving itself down the road and everyone was relaxed. I remember telling everyone I was just going to put the rest of my stuff in storage and if they did not want to help unload they would need to get off at the school. A woman and couple of others wanted off, but I could not get to the driver’s seat fast enough and we past the school. No body seemed mad and I still was not driving, the motor home was driving its self. It was now dark on the outside. I did not feel I had far to travel.

Moving dreams, the guys from work – who I really do not know…he is a Christian-, I just called a place about id I qualify for a house, I have been wondering about some moving dreams of the past if they have any part but that is a literal view.
I sure can say for the moment I have no idea except these 3 have the same moving theme with stuff in them.

Thanks
see ya
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

talking to myself

Post by sigmon2 »

hi scott
what if the stuff is not literal but is your internal baggage. You are sorting, losing it, storing it, and moving it around which is not uncommon for you. If in the first am dream you were sorting and packing and the 1 pm dream you were hauling after unloading some and throwing some....you still were dropping as you were moving down the road. In the am and the 2nd pm there are times you do not control the driving or movement. In the am and pm others are around to help.......all 3 seem to say your headed somewhere....in the am you were getting ready, the 1st pm you were walking avoiding pitfalls with evil hunting you, to find a place and in 2nd pm you were changing directions, climbing a short hill and going on a level road to get somewhere. The people knew you, they seem to support you, and they in varing degrees were willing to help you. Only one is known to you but shows up in 2 dreams and you only know him in an unknown work related way but you know he is a Christian who is vocal and helpful to others. in the 1 pm dream traps were laid for people under the grass as it were with evil action to happen when they fell in,,,you could here their screams. why was it being explained? Why was the house hidden in the woods and then when you were about to pass it up why did you go in then know it was for you? How could this be literal.....nothing indicated leaving work, just moving or moving in a new direction maybe....but storing my stuff to move....in the 2nd pm there seems to be the choice to turn around and then i lose control and something else takes the wheel to drive......maybe it meant I was off course and needed a change of direction by choice to get back on the right road......but i have no idea what course i am on anyway so what difference does it make......
good night Scott
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hi, Scott. What do you think about this interp? I guess I'm just wondering why you felt led to share it here. Is it from someone in your local church and you're just seeking confirmation or...????

bless you, bro,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi - there is more

Post by sigmon2 »

sorry it took so long...
No one night I was just talking to my self, trying to work out the thoughts on the dreams......
This morning I had another moving dream......
I was at the beginning of a trail like road/path it was winding up and across like a valley. I knew in the dream it was time to take the trip. Someone was with me, who ever it was...was going with me. I remember another person asking me to stop along the way and take a detour to deliver a package. I knew within me that this was wrong and a diversion and I said so and NO. The dream changed.....I drove up in a motor home to what seemed to be a house where my father and mother lived. I had kids in the motor home with me. My dad directed me to pull up in the drive so he could check out the engine which was steaming a little....I think he said it needed fluid as he raised the hood. I and the kids with me got out and went into the house. We saw my mom and my dad came in.....I saw others....now here is where its weird,,,,,I thought I saw myself there and I went over and hugged myself and said goodbye. It was a good long hug. I turned and saw a baby and got down on the floor and went to hug the baby goodbye, the baby was a boy. My parents were happy and I also said goodbye to them. the dream ended with the Apartment Building fire alarm going off at 5am.
My father can bearly get around anymore...the cancer is in his legs and they want him to not walk so much because of his weaken bones. So he can not get around and my dad in the dream was healthy.....my mom in the dream was heathly too. Me hugging myself - it was a younger me - but I kept thinking it was me.....I have never done this in a dream before........
well I have no idea but the moving dreams have increased and I do not know why. Now I have been praying about the Lord's will for me to Preach and Teach again and about His dreams showing specific places so maybe I am thinking of it to much......
just do not know....
see ya
Scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

I was reading proverbs and came across 22:5 in the paths of the wicked are snares and pitfalls.....

What is interesting about this dream, is at the time I had no hope in my eyes for a house of my own. However, a Christian realtor who at the dream time was not hired yet, but later was DID help me buy a house with a older couple. It is an older house too. I love it, the Lord answered.