Country Road

Archives for 2008
forhim
Silver Member

Country Road

Post by forhim »

I was traveling down a country road but was looking across a field. The shoulder of the road was lower than the road. If I had driven off the road, the car would have flipped over. However, I kept looking acorss the field as if I was thinking "if I could drive across that field I would get there sooner". Since I could not find a place that I could get off the road safely I kept driving down the road. The road was curvy and I thought driving across the field would be straight and quicker.

Any insight?
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:15-17 (in Context) Isaiah 42 (Whole Chapter)
Matthew 3:3
For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Matthew 3:2-4 (in Context) Matthew 3 (Whole Chapter)
Mark 1:3
The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Mark 1:2-4 (in Context) Mark 1 (Whole Chapter)
Luke 3:4
As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
Luke 3:3-5 (in Context) Luke 3 (Whole Chapter)
Hebrews 12:13
And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed

This was the first verse that dropped in my Spirit
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.Matthew 7:13-15

Hope this helps
If not please discard
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
forhim
Silver Member

Post by forhim »

What I saw in this dream was that I wanted a shortcut. The Lord was telling me to stay on the road, that there was danger in getting off the road. I believe that is what HE was saying. He KNOWS me, that I am impatient and I want things done fast. That is not HIS WAY. So I will keep perservering down the road, try to quit looking for shortcuts.
forhim
Silver Member

Post by forhim »

This dream reminds me of the song "God bless the broken road" which led me straight to YOU.