Save Your Dough

Archives for 2008
sisterlady

Save Your Dough

Post by sisterlady »

Last night, I dreamed that the chinese army invaded this country. Myself, my family and neighbors all packed up to flee our neighborhood at night - it resembled something out of those videos of refugees fleeing you see on t.v.. Anyway, we make it to a safehouse where there are many other people. So as you can imagine there is a line for the bathroom. :roll:
A voice out of nowhere says, that I should save a roll of toilet paper each week in preparation for hard times. I believe that this was a warning that such times are coming and that I should prepare. What do you think? Also, I don't think that this dream is meant only for me.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

There was another dream that seems related to this one it also combined cleaning(mr clean) bamboo(chinese) together they make Black Water. These have to be related it think. To me the extra toilet paper is extra cleanup for some kind of mess.

The other dream is called Mr clean&bamboo=supercleaner.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
sisterlady

Post by sisterlady »

Wow, in light of the current economic situation, how prophetic was this dream?