Dream being the father of someones baby.

Archives for 2008
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Dream being the father of someones baby.

Post by Truth Seeker »

I’m not sure of the location where I was but it was outside. I was at some type of event, didn’t seem like a church event, I felt like a lot of people were there. Some people were familiar; the oddest situation was that there was a young lady there that works with me IRL with a baby which I believed to be a boy. The young lady just had a little baby girl IRL.

People were asking about the baby and they were being told that I was the father. I was saying to myself in my mind in the dream that I’m not the father. I remember holding the baby a couple of times. I also remember telling someone I knew in the dream that that’s not my baby, I never slept with her. The person I told wanted to expose her as if she was lying but I wasn’t too comfortable about it. I woke up after that. I believe there was a little more going on in the dream but don’t remember it at this time.

I do believe this is of the spirit because I had another dream less than a year ago where I was with another young lady that worked with me IRL at that time and we were at some type of event (banquet type) I think it was in doors. The young lady and I were walking and my pastor and some other people were sitting at a table and he turned around and got out of his seat and asked if this was my wife and she said yes and I said no (may pastor married my wife and I IRL) then he laid his hands or her and as if she was pregnant and spoke the name Erica. I’ve since looked up the word Erica which is a genus of over 700 species of flowering plants in the family Ericaceae.

I believe these two dreams could be related in some type of way.
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

I’m not sure of the location where I was but it was outside. I was at some type of event, didn’t seem like a church event, I felt like a lot of people were there. Some people were familiar; the oddest situation was that there was a young lady there that works with me IRL with a baby which I believed to be a boy. The young lady just had a little baby girl IRL.

People were asking about the baby and they were being told that I was the father. I was saying to myself in my mind in the dream that I’m not the father. I remember holding the baby a couple of times. I also remember telling someone I knew in the dream that that’s not my baby, I never slept with her. The person I told wanted to expose her as if she was lying but I wasn’t too comfortable about it. I woke up after that. I believe there was a little more going on in the dream but don’t remember it at this time.
This dream took place August 2008.
The lady in the dream with the bady who works with me IRL, she's really pregnant now about 5 months.
Truth Seeker